Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

It is. The height of the 2008, was the lowest.

DSC05506_1024x1024.JPG

I STILL put them over the 2012's, tho.

Looking like Godzilla stomped on them. :smh:

tenor.gif

I'm still not convinced we haven't seen authentic pairs pictured. Why in 2019 people think authentic pairs don't get leaked? What if some of these "fakes", "UA's" that have been posted are real pairs? Or is because we don't want to believe they're real pairs? Hmmmmm.

Can those doubters please step up now?

We can safely say we've been seeing pics of the "released version" for a month or two now. :smh:

Damn NT still doin it and breaking the real news **** those ig accts :pimp:

Nah...we can't take the W. The same exact pairs have been posted on IG for the past month. Everyone just thought they were "UA's", "fakes". Non-centered NIKE AIR and all. :lol:

:smh:

No contrasting rand lines like on the '16 BM5, adjusted wings placement gives off the effect of a raised collar height when there's likely only a centimeter difference between the height on these and the 2012 release, nikebuck doesn't even look as nice as it does on the 2016 metallics or recent infrareds even. :sick::smh: I wanted to get a pair of '15 Chicago 1's soon anyway so I'll just be using the money for these and putting it towards those instead. Congrats JB for dropping the ball once again on such an important model and colorway.

They honestly don’t even look that bad. That’s his opinion. Still want to see more pics at different angles. Everything can always be better. A lot of y’all have worn and camped out for far worse. I’ll take those over my 2012s any day of the week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom