Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Thanks for the pics. I do remember you doing the same in the Concord thread. Thats why I wondered why you didnt have the pics with your initial post. It wasnt really that I or anyone really doubted or thought you were full of ****. I def did not. But it is understandable for questions to be raised because officials are not out yet. I think you might be taking it a little personal here. I could be wrong. But it again its cool you got to show us whats really coming. I still want a pair.
Not personal but one dummy was saying I was chasing clout. And that he didn’t believe it. Just out to show NT official retail pics and well.....make some dummies eat there words

A few more for the salty disappearing act Niketalkers.
F3538031-1C74-41F3-8F54-8282A3635049.jpeg

317FAA63-68DF-4A54-A7B0-AC87A910FB54.jpeg

0B58BCB5-1C9A-45FA-BA28-644F2DB8DB49.jpeg

FF4C2D62-CB62-4388-A119-61AF44A190D9.jpeg

0F7D0673-1116-4FFB-8947-D5759D51D571.jpeg

This second pair DOESN'T look half as bad, as that first. The mudguard, is FAR away from the outsole, as it should be. However, the material, and wing placement is killin' me. The Nike Air is flicted, but I knew that was coming. The 3's are the only retro, were the font, and logos were spot on.

Anyways, I'm HIGHLY disappointed... But since they're my all-time favorite Jordan's, I'm STILL going to double up. I'm gonna try to, at least.

This second pair DOESN'T look half as bad, as that first. The mudguard, is FAR away from the outsole, as it should be. However, the material, and wing placement is killin' me. The Nike Air is flicted, but I knew that was coming. The 3's are the only retro, were the font, and logos were spot on.

Anyways, I'm HIGHLY disappointed... But since they're my all-time favorite Jordan's, I'm STILL going to double up. I'm gonna try to, at least.
Respect.

And look at the height of the Triangle!!!! They are so much higher than

Whats wrong with the material? It looks amazing except for the white lines

And look at the height of the Triangle!!!! They are so much higher than

Whats wrong with the material? It looks amazing except for the white lines

You answered you own question. The white lines are a minor, but BIG, and CRUCIAL detail needed for an overall BETTER appearance, of the shoe.

Like the white edges, around the patent leather of the Playoff 11's.

Man these will do just fine. Repped for the official pics, just gonna have to go the footapp route and pick the least flawed best shaped ones. Toes looking better

Random but the medial side of the shoe is sexy AF because of the raised height. Curious to see these next to 2016 WC4’s. The outrage on these shows us how spoiled we’ve become. I camped for 2012 BC4’s and would probably have given a kidney around the time to get these with OG branding. 7 years later people are tryna pass? Lol

This angle is already looking better than the 2012 & 2008. Damn now I have to pick these up:ohwell:

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-7_14-25-46.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-7_14-25-46.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

I hope you’re not taking the placement of the tongue into consideration with posting this pic. Push the ‘19 pair tongue down into the shoe and it’s the same as the ‘99 pair you posted. The toebox rand is off. I’ll give you that. Still don’t see a banana toe/ banana shaped shoe. At least not that pair. People seriously going out of their way to not like these lol. Just pass guys. I actually think they look good. If I strike out on TS 1s then I’ll double up on these and give my 2012 pair away.

Back
Top Bottom