Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

The 2008 pair looks so small.

It is. The height of the 2008, was the lowest.

DSC05506_1024x1024.JPG

I STILL put them over the 2012's, tho.

That's true. But I never really had much to gripe about the 2019 infrared. Heck I even liked the 2010s (shape).

Keeping my hopes at 50%.
Crossing my fingers for this dude's pics.

What's funny is that I still know how to do this, and MOST FATALITIES, from this game. My FAVORITE franchise growing up.

:lol:

Yeah man. I could tell you thought I was lying. I'm not one of these attention ******, who posts, and rants for notoriety, and likes. Anyways, I'll probably still double too. Only because they're my favorite all-time Jordan, and I have a pair of EVERY release, but the OG. We'll see though. My money ain't all that right now, and I have bills.
Never once did I think of you lying. Get that straight please. But due to my lack of knowledge, it made me believe something else. Always thought the 89 was slightly lower than the 99. Corrected I stand. But I still want these. Without question.

The breds can look exactly like the cdp with Nike air and I'm still going to cop. If the fire reds release with Nike air even better. Haven't had a pair since the Mars and I sold those years ago

The breds can look exactly like the cdp with Nike air and I'm still going to cop. If the fire reds release with Nike air even better. Haven't had a pair since the Mars and I sold those years ago

Same here, and I feel you man. I just want the height back. I can deal with the f'd up shape, honestly.

I just saw them while picking up the KD 12s at champs.

Material is spot on to the 2008 CDP. Felt very cheap. The shape and height was similar to all recent 4s. The two pairs I saw had meh paint jobs. It’s crazy how JB can remake the concords to be such a great retro yet they can’t get the 4s to that 89/99 shape. Sad really.

YUG7qlbCeRutqL1jPU.gif

All Jordan’s over the years have changed to more mid and bulkier

I hate it but that’s how it is these days

Back
Top Bottom