• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Props to those of you able to order.

I just don't trust sites that don't do size 11.5.
Always worried me.
(I'm not saying these guys aren't legit, maybe they only get Asia/EU sizing)

Always worried me.

Ordered from them several times. All with more than positive experiences on my end.
They are located in Hong Kong I believe so that would explain sizing.

Y’all do know these are just shoes. I love my Jordans too, but damn cmon now. What’s next y’all are going to count the stars by the toes and see which year has more now. Showing up after a raffle win to FTL with your calculators, and rulers talking about game time decision smh lol.

BCF798F0-655F-4FE0-9BCA-45B8D3FCAAA5.gif

Last edited:
just un-ds my true blues over holidays and they were very comfortable; to the point I forgot what I was wearing
I guess I got a good batch

I agree- I think the 2016 TBs are really comfortable too. I remember the thread was hating nonstop on the aesthetics of the sneaker, but I never realized comfort was an issue for people as well. Oh well. Count me in for these, Shadow 1s and Blackout 11s for the first half of 2018 and I'm cool.

Always worried me.
Its because of where they`re located.

Mens sizes larger than a US9 or 10 arent in high demand, so they receive much less of them than others.

Think about anything over a US 10.5 over there as being anything over a 12 here. Rarely do you see 12.5, 13.5 14 and up. Stores maybe get 1-3 pair in sizes above a 12 Vs 6-7 of each size 9-11

I'm not sure where this perception of there being a "cut" in production compared to the True Blues came from, but it really doesn't make any sense to parallel those two releases in that area.

Black Friday drops have become one of their biggest, if not straight up their number 2 (behind holiday XIs obviously); retro products of the year. They've been getting whipped up in larger numbers than most for a couple of years now if I'm not mistaken.

A better comparison for these would be the White Cement IVs from 2016, which I believe had a similar production size according to "insiders."

I still have yet to see confirmed production numbers on any Nike shoe outside of some of the super limited or numbered ones. It’s interesting to speculate but it’s hard to put actual numbers on these big releases.

You can’t even compare stock at a given store with a previous release like the tb3s. They can easily shift stock around and put more or less in certain areas.

I remember there were boutiques in Europe that were drowning in 2013 royal 1s and it was like the Sahara in the states.

People just keep ignoring those who are in the know. Djfolk/Pinoe saw production sheets and catalogs already. I think it’s because people really don’t want these to be more limited than they nike Air retros before.

People just keep ignoring those who are in the know. Djfolk/Pinoe saw production sheets and catalogs already. I think it’s because people really don’t want these to be more limited than they nike Air retros before.

Nike Air 4s and 5s would like to have a word with you

Will say the black leather seems to hide the banana shape a little better.

Back
Top Bottom