What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I’ve no doubt these will sell out. For me, it’s beside the point. I know my choice to not buy them will have no impact on the bottom line. That doesn’t change or impact my—and others’—disappointment with what Nike and Brand Jordan are putting out. And I certainly won’t stop voicing my opinion about it. I too used to think it was futile to complain, but we’ve actually seen in recent years that it can make a difference. Rarely, but it has happened. Until then, RIP Air Jordan III.
They are selling out

These are going to have half the pairs of true blues with much more interest/hype from people who don’t care about the details. These will sell out

Nike lowered the price from 220 to 200 cuz they know the ep is high :lol:

I anticipate EP varying just like these from last year. I was lucky
18FE7C66-BD53-49B1-BC42-E26EA135E4F9.jpeg

Y’all do know these are just shoes. I love my Jordans too, but damn cmon now. What’s next y’all are going to count the stars by the toes and see which year has more now. Showing up after a raffle win to FTL with your calculators, and rulers talking about game time decision smh lol.

Y’all do know these are just shoes. I love my Jordans too, but damn cmon now. What’s next y’all are going to count the stars by the toes and see which year has more now. Showing up after a raffle win to FTL with your calculators, and rulers talking about game time decision smh lol.

It does feel like nitpicking at times, but you also have to consider people on this board care more about shoes than the average person. Hell, the degree of scrutiny each person places on a shoe varies from member to member on here. That's because many on here are serious collectors and avid fans of the brand and shoe. Collectors of anything are always going to pay more attention to the details of the product compared to the average consumer who might not notice or care as long as it's "good enough" which I think is the disconnect between the people who are on here frustrated with the final product of the 18s and those who are pointing at them labeling them complainers.

As long as my pair doesn't come out looking like some bad flea market fakes I'm cool.

I hope you do know that you are in the forum where every individual can share opinions or give their thoughts or at least freedom to speak regarding any subjects.
We understand how you feel but give way and be mindful.

Kicks-Crew preorder is tempting. Between NYC tax & having to work during All-Star Weekend, the extra few bucks might just be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom