What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
decided too wear these again for the 2nd time last night and i take back my previous comments. these are pretty damn comfortable. sometime during the night I heard something and thought they were squeaking but it was the leather breaking in. back to being very impressed by this release

What to do to eliminate the squeaking between the inner part of back tab and the leather of the ankle collar? I'd rather not sand it down or cause any damage to the tab itself.

What to do to eliminate the squeaking between the inner part of back tab and the leather of the ankle collar? I'd rather not sand it down or cause any damage to the tab itself.

Try a little Mink oil or olive oil, lube that B up lol

Unds

20180521_180406.jpg

decided too wear these again for the 2nd time last night and i take back my previous comments. these are pretty damn comfortable. sometime during the night I heard something and thought they were squeaking but it was the leather breaking in. back to being very impressed by this release

You heard the leather breaking in? Sweet

I thought my sneaker life was complete back when I got my first pair of black & cements with the 2011 retro but this 2018 pair is just pure beauty. Rocked mine today to go to a special premier showing of SOLO it made the movie even better knowing I had them Nike Airs on my heel tabs!
You’re 100% right! These shoes make everything better! Only us sneaker heads can understand each other....which is why I visit NT so much! :pimp:

UnDSed mine today. Damn didn't think I had to break them in but middle of my big toe hurt a bit. It broke in nicely tho after few hours of hurting LOL.

Did you grow up wearing your Js at Plaza Bonita Mall?
Nah. I didn't have them as a kid. I was only able to admire them on MJ in the mags and games. And some kids had em at school. I was in whatever ma dukes was buyin me at the time. Nike cortez, vans, airwalk, British Knights , ellesse, some chucks, or some l.a. gear street hikers ( remember them joints?)
I remember most of all was chasing tail at plaza ...tryin to mack on any hen around

Back
Top Bottom