What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
So, is there an effective way to voice these legitimate gripes to Nike? I'm all for pushing Nike to improve their product, but don't think we're getting much done complaining on here.

And to clarify my opinion a bit, I've enjoyed the last few pages that included pictures of the OGs and specific critiques of the shoe. That's interesting. But in the past (mainly from one poster) it's been short posts basically just calling these shoes "trash," over and over and over again. THAT gets annoying, and doesn't accomplish anything positive.
One letter a week to Nike for 6 years. It worked for Andy Dufresne in Shawshank, might work for Nike.

bro get off my

Quote my one worded posts where i call these trash over and over again. You're trash.

I was wrong so I've edited my post. I misremembered the length of your numerous complaints on this thread.

I already said it's not personal. But since I've already explained how 200+ posts on a single shoe gets repetitive and annoying, I'll move on now. Take it easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh restock today at
2pm pst
5pm est
4pm cst

I recommend using app with Apple Pay
Didn’t people get them under retail through them with code or was that another site

Was about to say if they got a code to post it but doubt it

Didn’t people get them under retail through them with code or was that another site

Not sure about any codes
I was able to get $20 off using my rewards last time sheikh restocked

My bad I thought this was the Katrina thread

I remember people grabbing them somewhere with codes which was odd

The Shiekh restock is a bundle for $274.97 that comes with either socks or a hat and also shorts. So, and extra $75 for a couple of Jordan items added with the shoes.

There's a discount code to make it a good deal:

Purchase Sneakers + Hat for only $195.48 SHIPPED
use code: PJWELCOME at checkout

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom