What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
About to bite the bullet and cop off Kicks Crew. The shipping L though...
although I bang with kickscrew, I'm on eBay so I can see pictures of the elephant print

edit: they get upset when you explain you want a non stock photo of their in hand pair.......then i have to explain ep height

Last edited:
Not the catapults. I had the street hiker lows. The ones joe Montana was pitchin.
Capture+_2018-05-25-20-27-18.png

I think my all-time favorite “alternative” to air cushioning was Converse’s react juice. The LJ sig Aero Jams were/are cool, but that’s when I knew the gimmicks had reached their apex. The entire idea that putting some chartreuse-colored water in the sole of a shoe was going to help was asinine but awesome. And then when the shoes started leaking? :rofl::stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :rofl:

I thought my sneaker life was complete back when I got my first pair of black & cements with the 2011 retro but this 2018 pair is just pure beauty. Rocked mine today to go to a special premier showing of SOLO it made the movie even better knowing I had them Nike Airs on my heel tabs!

at least something made the movie better!

jk

I thought my sneaker life was complete back when I got my first pair of black & cements with the 2011 retro but this 2018 pair is just pure beauty. Rocked mine today to go to a special premier showing of SOLO it made the movie even better knowing I had them Nike Airs on my heel tabs!
why u did u have to disrespect this shoe by bringing it to a trash movie? :D

Lmaooo dang y'all really weren't rockin with SOLO huh??

I didn't think it was bad at all but I'm a much more recent star wars fan so everything for me is sans expectations. There's no unbeatable nostalgia factor for me when I watch these new alternate universe stories it's nice.

Ouch, I missed the restock. Good looks though. Just gonna have to wait or pay a little extra for a pair.

Back
Top Bottom