What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Seriously though, the remastered 1s. Fire. Cement 4s fire. Metallic 5s, fire. Bordeaux 7s, fire. Aqua 8s, fire.

They better not drop the ball on the most important one.

I'm pretty much ready to be disappointed.

Speaking of metallic 5s, just got them and I'm super impressed. Solid solid shoe.
Anyone who slept is missing out hardcore

Seriously though, the remastered 1s. Fire. Cement 4s fire. Metallic 5s, fire. Bordeaux 7s, fire. Aqua 8s, fire.

They better not drop the ball on the most important one.

I'm pretty much ready to be disappointed.

Speaking of metallic 5s, just got them and I'm super impressed. Solid solid shoe.
Anyone who slept is missing out hardcore
IMO Every “Nike air “ jordan minus the Tb3s have been really solid metallics , cements, I don’t have the maroons(didn’t care for them ) they even look good whenever I see them

^^ I feel you I’m hoping since these are more popular/ iconic than the Tb3s that like you said above not dropping the ball on these and it’s the shoe anniversary year. I’ll accept anything between 88’(highly doubt)-03’ time line in terms of shape, Ep thickness , shade, overall quality.

I'm not sweating the small details at all. Didn't care about elephant print height or excess glue in the 80s, still don't.

Goal is 3 pairs, let's do it.
Id like to get 2 but will be thrilled just to get a pair.

5705385992_06648ec628_o-jpg.1993160

These would be God's gift to denim these days.

New number thrown out by djfolk is 250k pairs. Believe what you want but the huge GR days are over 2015-2017. Sleep if you want to

Reactions: PJS
New number thrown out by djfolk is 250k pairs. Believe what you want but the huge GR days are over 2015-2017. Sleep if you want to
250K is still a very good amount. If Dj folk info is accurate production will be back to 2011 to 2013 numbers, I never had an issue then so I'm confident in being able to cop. The days of copping for deep discount will be over for sure sadly.

Reactions: PJS
250K is still a very good amount. If Dj folk info is accurate production will be back to 2011 to 2013 numbers, I never had an issue then so I'm confident in being able to cop. The days of copping for deep discount will be over for sure sadly.
That’s less than half of the true blue. And just because YOU and a few other people always have no problem copping doesn’t mean others(majority) don’t. I won 1 out of 6 raffles for the Aqua 8s which was a mass GR.

That’s less than half of the true blue. And just because YOU and a few other people always have no problem copping doesn’t mean others(majority) don’t. I won 1 out of 6 raffles for the Aqua 8s which was a mass GR.
That is true but like most people in this group I only speak for myself.

Back
Top Bottom