• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
^^^^^^

Well, I know you're going to be good on these, because the only thing that'll be OG... Is the Nike Air logo on the heel, and outsole. That's it.

:lol:

I don't even know why y'all are getting your hopes up. These will be the 2016 True Blues, with Black accents. Hey, at least they're only $200.

313635392_67f6f0afe9.jpg
sketch6.jpg

It’s Jordan brand dude. They ARE foolish enough.

They actually expanded 2016 Space Jam 11 production to become the most mass-produced JB release of all time and STILL sold out. I doubt they would limit BC 3 production to the point that those who actually want a pair for retail won’t be able to get one on RD.

I can't imagine people fighting for Jordans in 2018 lol.

Maybe the limited approach will work, but that Adidas wave doesn't seem to be letting up.

Have you actually gone to ADC or are you assuming because Jordans aren't selling out Adidas are?

You have FSR's of Alexander Wang's, Pusha T's, NMD's and Ultra Boost

I hope we can atlease quality and shape around 2001-2003 era I know we aren’t getting 88’ quality and shape or 94’

Im not expecting a lot but I hope they at least match the gray on the upper to the gray on the elephant print.

That's not a lot to ask for...

Where Deez pics at damn

We're like 3 months away

I wish those pics 2 posts above were them. Yellowed midsole and all.

wondering the same considering we got a full complete shoe albeit fake of the mocha 3's

thought for sure we would atleast get an authentic pair by now since they've been in production for a good minute

Back
Top Bottom