What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
just wear your CDP's...you'll be pleasantly surprised how fast da midsole paint chips.

I wore them like 3 times (no real chipping yet) so Im not pressed to keep them if these joints actually drop and I can get a pair. I have too many kicks for doubles lol.

250K is still a very good amount. If Dj folk info is accurate production will be back to 2011 to 2013 numbers, I never had an issue then so I'm confident in being able to cop. The days of copping for deep discount will be over for sure sadly.

So the best discount average joe can get, is random 20% off from botique stores?
Shoes will sit, but will not sit for long.
Hopefully City Blue/Lapstone Hammer comes out and save the day with release day discounts.

That’s less than half of the true blue. And just because YOU and a few other people always have no problem copping doesn’t mean others(majority) don’t. I won 1 out of 6 raffles for the Aqua 8s which was a mass GR.

That means Black Cements wont even hit outlet.
For the True Blues, my local outlet with F&F pass (30% off) came out $140
My size 9.5 had at least 4 pairs sitting there......made me regret buying them for $170 on eBay

The way Nike is moving they want their image back to the glory days. I don't see many shoes sitting next year and the few that do Nike's MAPP policy will keep any possible discounts at an bare minimum. But retailers have an legal way around the MAPP policy so I'm sure they will work around it next year.

Last edited:
Is it even a question? Jumpman on the back = donate them.

I'd go as far as throwing them in a dumpster and then setting said dumpster on fire.

IMG_8872.GIF

Those new production cut back numbers that JB is going to start doing next year is what ive been wanting to know. It doesn't look good if there going to literally start cutting release numbers in half. Makes me wonder how the releases of 1,s will be starting next year. Because they always made less pairs of 1,s compared to other numbered Jordans. Kingmillz23 which State/City/Town do you stay in? And what size do you wear?

Because if GR are going to be 250k. Its defenately going to go back to the fighting/stealing/do anything to get my pair days. You must wear 15-18 and stay in a town in idaho where most people aren't into Jordans. Its defenately going to be problem for the majority of folks who have been spoiled these last couple of years. Who arent use to grinding hard for a pair like back in the days.

Those new production cut back numbers that JB is going to start doing next year is what ive been wanting to know. It doesn't look good if there going to literally start cutting release numbers in half. Makes me wonder how the releases of 1,s will be starting next year. Because they always made less pairs of 1,s compared to other numbered Jordans. Kingmillz23 which State/City/Town do you stay in? And what size do you wear?

Because if GR are going to be 250k. Its defenately going to go back to the fighting/stealing/do anything to get my pair days. You must wear 15-18 and stay in a town in idaho where most people aren't into Jordans. Its defenately going to be problem for the majority of folks who have been spoiled these last couple of years. Who arent use to grinding hard for a pair like back in the days.
I'm 31 and stay in Brooklyn but I also stay in Philly a lot due to work. I'm aware that some people will struggle but I'm only speaking for myself.

I can't imagine people fighting for Jordans in 2018 lol.

Maybe the limited approach will work, but that Adidas wave doesn't seem to be letting up.
Screw Adidas, If they limit these I don't care. I will get these somehow.

I sure hope they’re not foolish enough to limit these.. one of the first retros that could sell through in a while now. I’m hoping for 2 minimum..

I recently did a restore on my 2001s, new midsoles and backtabs. Used a pair of Spizikes as a donor midsole shoe(getting them unglued was a b!!ch since they were new). First time attempting a restore so the glueing didn't come out as clean as I'd hope, but I've worn them multiple times and holding up great. Would love to get a backup pair to these, but if it is a circus trying to get a pair then I'm good. I have a pair of the 2008 CDPs that I repainted recently too, but that shoe is so uncomfortable to wear and are just yard work shoes now.
aj3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom