What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
You all need to watch Come fly with me. Its 80s and corky at times, but its awesome. It will take you away from all this bs shape/ limited discussion and remind and inform on why we like these shoes. You old guys will get it. You younger studs, well. hopefully you understand.

IMG_20171021_204439.jpg
my 94s,. Love em but they just don't look that different to the newer models released in the last couple years. Ep print is bolder but that's really it. Can't wait for the blacks to release.

Great just to see there's still 94s in prestine condition. :pimp:

IMG_20171021_204439.jpg
my 94s,. Love em but they just don't look that different to the newer models released in the last couple years. Ep print is bolder but that's really it. Can't wait for the blacks to release.
How did you keep em for 23 years?

Back in 1994 nobody know polyurethane crumbles

Did you put them in closet with silicone packs, or you wear them everyday?

How did you keep em for 23 years?

Back in 1994 nobody know polyurethane crumbles

Did you put them in closet with silicone packs, or you wear them everyday?
I got them for like 70 bucks at finish line on a clearance table outside the store. I wore them maybe 10 or so times and really just kept them on the shelf in my bedroom along with my other Jordan collections. I was 14. Always kept em clean. But I grew out of them in like 6 months after I got em. Ive always had them displayed or in a random shoe box when I wasn't able to display.

Focus on the topic at hand. The comparison as it applies to the 94 vs the 88 is sound. They actually had the same retail price as the 88. They look look like more attention to detail was added. It looked like an updated version of the OG. People now may see that as bad, but why are people ruling out the the 94 may actually have have better quality and materials? The point about the tongue looking weird i agree with. OG tongues on 3s and 4s were not nearly as symmetrical and shapely as the retros

Well i cannot officially sound off on what version should release, 2001 & 08 i have
I cant comment on material. 94s look more padded. I will just mention the shape looks triangular on originals and slightly curved almost triangular on 94s. I love the tongues on og since they hide that red, but we are used to seeing red liner on tongues, so maybe nike wanted to include that on ogs. The elephant print width is just more sharper or something like thats just enough ep on ogs. Keep in mind, idk if its related however i noticed we went from 80s-90s angular designed cars to like modern curved looking cars. Maybe they had that ideas to make retros curved.

aviary-image-1508706881339.jpeg
air-jordan-iii-black-cement-1994.jpg

Then look at the bigger original nikeair heeltab, i like that, not the thin letter font

5705385876_715717d4ca_o.jpg

I like the original

1988-nike-air-jordan-iii.jpg

5705385992_06648ec628_o.jpg

5705386316_2908871f79_o.jpg

I wonder if tinker made such changes on the retros. Wonder if mj cared. Just gimme my money im michael jordan:lol:

Reactions: PJS
Well i cannot officially sound off on what version should release, 2001 & 08 i have
I cant comment on material. 94s look more padded. I will just mention the shape looks triangular on originals and slightly curved almost triangular on 94s. I love the tongues on og since they hide that red, but we are used to seeing red liner on tongues, so maybe nike wanted to include that on ogs. The elephant print width is just more sharper or something like thats just enough ep on ogs. Keep in mind, idk if its related however i noticed we went from 80s-90s angular designed cars to like modern curved looking cars. Maybe they had that ideas to make retros curved.

aviary-image-1508706881339.jpeg
air-jordan-iii-black-cement-1994.jpg

Then look at the bigger original nikeair heeltab, i like that, not the thin letter font

5705385876_715717d4ca_o.jpg

I like the original

1988-nike-air-jordan-iii.jpg

5705385992_06648ec628_o.jpg

5705386316_2908871f79_o.jpg
I don't see how anyone could be about 94s over 88s after seeing this. Seriously.

I might be in the minority, but I like the bolder elephant print better (its been way more durable).I never had the 88's, I did have the 94's and that EP was so fragile... some rain water got on mine and they smeared/blurred into just one big solid gray strip... I wanted to cry, I was only in elementary school but it still tore me up.

Back
Top Bottom