What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Thin ep in 2018 would piss some people off, many would love it. I think the thin pl on the 11s only look bad on the concords and bred 11s

I don’t mind Ep unless it’s really high or isn’t properly aligned like my true blue 3s

*cough cough*
I like the higher EP. That's all I've ever known. I understand the OG had the Goku toe, thin EP but I was born in 88 damn it. All I've ever seen since I can remember is the higher cut EP and I think it looks good.

OG vs 1994 retro
4B28F674-94EC-41C5-8586-45F62FB2F77D.jpeg
7566060B-8760-4EA7-A622-ACB1F3ED8BD0.jpeg

This is a shoe I will never say that the OG is superior for in regard to shape. I love the OG shape on 2s, 4s, 6s, 7-14 and that’s it :rofl:

Everybody co.plains about Nike releasing the same shoes over and over again, now here we are with an opportunity to switch things up. NO KEEP IT THE SAME

Look at the 94s again. They're TRASH.
They started by F'ing up the midsole and then everything fell out of place from there.
Look at the black painted part and how much longer it is. Look at how they shortened it on the 94. Now look at how the upper doesn't fit it anymore. See how the rear EP over laps it. That's garbage.

Then the tongue. The backing starts to show in 94 then only got worse after that. It's designed to be hidden and it's obvious. Someone who doesn't design very well clearly took the reigns on the 94 silhouette.

The 88s look like bullets.

94s look like snowboard boots.

I won't even mention the toe cap

Trash.

I prefer the 94s because of the slightly higher elephant print and more importantly, because the tounges are better rounded. A lot of the OG 3s has jagged cut tongues and were super thin.

I prefer the 94s because of the slightly higher elephant print and more importantly, because the tounges are better rounded. A lot of the OG 3s has jagged cut tongues and were super thin.

Did you own a pair of the III's in 88 or have you ever owned a pair of the originals?

Everybody co.plains about Nike releasing the same shoes over and over again, now here we are with an opportunity to switch things up. NO KEEP IT THE SAME

Look at the 94s again. They're TRASH.
They started by F'ing up the midsole and then everything fell out of place from there.
Look at the black painted part and how much longer it is. Look at how they shortened it on the 94. Now look at how the upper doesn't fit it anymore. See how the rear EP over laps it. That's garbage.

Then the tongue. The backing starts to show in 94 then only got worse after that. It's designed to be hidden and it's obvious. Someone who doesn't design very well clearly took the reigns on the 94 silhouette.

The 88s look like bullets.

94s look like snowboard boots.

I won't even mention the toe cap

Trash.

This is all just your opinion my friend.

Did you own a pair of the III's in 88 or have you ever owned a pair of the originals?

I was 4 in 1988. No, I didn’t own a pair of 3s in 1988.

I did own the 1994 white cements as a adult though and really liked the shape and leather quality. The midsole was still dyed on them so they didn’t chip, the color just faded with wear

Reactions: PJS
I was 4 in 1988. No, I didn’t own a pair of 3s in 1988.

I did own the 1994 white cements as a adult though and really liked the shape and leather quality. The midsole was still dyed on them so they didn’t chip, the color just faded with wear

Wow rich kid
I didn’t own any Jordan 3s until 26

Midsole was dyed? That’s everyone’s dream

No paint strokes, no repaint....

Back
Top Bottom