What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Please tell me that being annoyed with this smudge would be insanely OCD and there's no need to think twice about it!:rolleyes Looking for honest feedback (and not sarcasm)....I'm NOT looking for perfection; just a second opinion from other enthusiasts!
20180201_161545.jpg

Just received a $10 WC Anniversary reward from FNL right now, hoping I can apply it to my purchase of these.

**nevermind, not valid on new releases**

Please tell me that being annoyed with this smudge would be insanely OCD and there's no need to think twice about it!:rolleyes Looking for honest feedback (and not sarcasm)....I'm NOT looking for perfection; just a second opinion from other enthusiasts!
20180201_161545.jpg
i think ur being sarcastic cuz i see no smudge ????

They have twill but they aren’t “stitched” anymore they are heat applied twill

So same as the swingmans from before just no more stitching and more glue

Ok this is what I wanted to know. I asked in Nike chat, and they started talking about heat pressed.I then asked is it thick lettering just not stiched like you described and I got some silly *** answer about they don't have specific details on the manufacturing process. I just ended chat right then.

20180201_161545.jpg
Yes I think that would be OCD

Definitely trippin my guy, jus let it be and enjoy your shoes.
20180201_161545.jpg

Back
Top Bottom