What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I’m totally not saying this to rub it in, but I’m so relieved I got lucky with the early release and don’t have to sweat it anymore. Now I just have to try for the double up, and if I don’t score it’s all good.

LOL at the RD jokes.. I preordered just in case.. I'm in Canada where stock is limited, raffles are rigged, bots are real, websites crash, backdoor plays really jack people up and I'm nearly 40 God damn it, I told have the time or want to wait in line.

I know you guys stateside have these issues to, but imagine it with 1/10th or 1/20th of the inventory. It's a **** show. We don't even have SNKRS in Canada!

When I factor in US dollar conversion and shipping to Canada, it sometime is cheaper to preorder overseas as they 'll mark down the value or gift it so we don't get hammered on duties.

If can score again on RD I will, no mercy on the Black Cement 3.

I’m totally not saying this to rub it in, but I’m so relieved I got lucky with the early release and don’t have to sweat it anymore. Now I just have to try for the double up, and if I don’t score it’s all good.
Nah u good, right place at the right time. Those types of thing go around and come around.

yeah..Patiently waiting for UPS to drop mine off today.
giphy.gif

Taiwans pair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chinas pair.

Completely unrelated, but it's the first thing to grab my attention in a while with all the BC 3 goodness...

Kevin Hart tickets on sale for his new tour!

These will be worn there mos def

Can't wait for these bc I love 3s, even non OG colorways are clean ....but its retail or bust for me, hell I don't even wanna pay for shipping.

Mad at myself for not having my CC expiration updated on snkrs for the early drop. That split second caused me to miss out.

Rookie mistake :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom