What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Wearing these to get me pumped up for all these 3’s this month.

89000527-DD7D-49BC-AFDF-FCB1B451E861.jpeg

this 88 retro gear is almost better than the shoes!

Brings back sooooo many memories
Yup, I got the Woven 3 Jacket and Pants and then the EP Jacket from Villa, Wife is going to kill me. It was 150 +150+125 just for 2 Jackets and a pair of pants. Also got a couple Jordan 3 shirts. So over $500 for 5 pieces of clothing. **** is way overpriced, but looks really good. And they will hold their value down the line

Yup, I got the Woven 3 Jacket and Pants and then the EP Jacket from Villa, Wife is going to kill me. It was 150 +150+125 just for 2 Jackets and a pair of pants. Also got a couple Jordan 3 shirts. So over $500 for 5 pieces of clothing. **** is way overpriced, but looks really good. And they will hold their value down the line
I bought the pullover from oneness - I had one just like it in 7th grade!

I wonder if they will make the red one?

Got two on preorder kix-files and kicks crew. I can't wait to compare them since I've never ordered from either before. Gonna shoot for one more from a major retailer online on RD.

Thx for the kix-files link!

Just pulled the trigger on kix files
Will try for another pair on RD
NT comes thru yet again
Thx for the link

thanks for the comparison pics... the 2011 pair wouldve been better if it had nike air and the mid sole was matte... other than that 2011 pair matches up great with the 2018... i might be the minority but i like the 2011 pair shape better and the subtle perforations...the 2018 has the better elephant print though... still copping regardless since my 2011 pair is sold on flight club already

Back
Top Bottom