Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
573661EF-70AB-4FD6-88EE-134D82391816.jpeg
:smokin

What's up w this kix-files business...... $21 shipping but ships in a week.. still before release.

teesDoYouKnowpic1.jpg

Been bugging me for the last week plus of when this shirt came out. It did come out in 2003. I have two, one I ordered from eastbay, and the other I ordered from amazon. I just looked at my order history and sure enough, it was there from September 2003 :lol:.

You sure bro I could have sworn I had these in 2001 when the 01 BC3 released... could be wrong though.

Should I wait for sale or cop I'm debating it might end up on clearance but my size might be gone.
97410010_a1_ven_sc7.jpg

I would hold out. Believe me I’m lusting for it but I want to try to save a least a few bucks. I held out forever on the og AJ1 flight suit and was able to cop both the top and
bottom on disco from NDC.

Gonna be in HK this 15th of Feb. so are these gonna be a GR or QS?

Hopefully I can pick it up from Nike retail store, gonna be my gym shoes along with 2016 1 banned.

I would hold out. Believe me I’m lusting for it but I want to try to save a least a few bucks. I held out forever on the og AJ1 flight suit and was able to cop both the top and
bottom on disco from NDC.

May sound like a dumb question but would you say the fit of JB is similar to nike sportswear gear?

Killing our feet was a bit of an exaggeration. In general Jordans are bulkier, heavier and much less comfortable when compared to present day basketball shoes. When you take off a Jordan 3 and put on a Kobe or Kyrie you feel a tremendous difference. Not bashing, I wear Js all the time, the 3 is my favorite Jordan and one of my favorite shoes of all time.
I see what your are saying.
I personally don’t have issues with the comfort of the newer jordans.
I’ve actually had “break-in” issues with lebrons in the past where they were hurt the side of my foot when worn for a while until they are broken in.

When I really really want to get comfy, I throw on runners like prestos, vapormaxes, Flyknit maxes, etc.

I see what your are saying.
I personally don’t have issues with the comfort of the newer jordans.
I’ve actually had “break-in” issues with lebrons in the past where they were hurt the side of my foot when worn for a while until they are broken in.

When I really really want to get comfy, I throw on runners like prestos, vapormaxes, Flyknit maxes, etc.
The LeBron 12 killed the side of my foot.

Back
Top Bottom