What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
May sound like a dumb question but would you say the fit of JB is similar to nike sportswear gear?
JB clothing has definitely been a lot more fitted lately, if that helps. NSW gear is usually slim fitting, and JB has been fitting similarly to whatever NSW gear I have.

They need to retro NA Fire Red 3s this year.
upload_2018-2-1_11-23-39.png

I have never pre ordered before but I went ahead and bit the bullet on Kix-file site for a 10.5. Might be in Vegas during that weekend so at least I have a pair secured.

$220 shipped is the same thing as $200 plus Cali tax give or take a buck or two. And at least it’s through PayPal shall there be any problems... but I’ll take NT ‘s word

Thanks for the kix-file link, hope it's legit, hope it doesn't get cancelled. $220 to secure a pair isn't bad. Hopefully I'll have one sitting at home when I make an attempt at a second pair on the SNKRS app. Not "in the game" anymore so playing catch up for what will probably be my only pair for 2018.

I have never pre ordered before but I went ahead and bit the bullet on Kix-file site for a 10.5. Might be in Vegas during that weekend so at least I have a pair secured.

$220 shipped is the same thing as $200 plus Cali tax give or take a buck or two. And at least it’s through PayPal shall there be any problems... but I’ll take NT ‘s word

I looked em up, def a legit shop on HK

I had $220 exactly on paypal. I pulled the trigger as well

I prey for these. My first jordan 3. My pops had me mess them up though. He had me hitchhike with him back home after dropping a rental car of like 40 miles away. we walked like half the trip back. They chipped and got creased up badly, i was mad AF.

I prey for these. My first jordan 3. My pops had me mess them up though. He had me hitchhike with him back home after dropping a rental car of like 40 miles away. we walked like half the trip back. They chipped and got creased up badly, i was mad AF.
Bummer. One of my gripes with 3's is how they break in and look beat.

Anyway I'm not sweating this release. I live in a small town and always hit on the app. I get the full head start. Finally say i can have these hopefully.

With kix-files: The shipment start from 15th Feb and need 5-7 working days for ship out.

I'm glad I don't have sizing issues like a lot of people here. I've legit worn the same size 12 in every numbered Jordan since 1998.

Only one I ever had to go up to a size 13 are the black /red 13s from last year.

Bummer. One of my gripes with 3's is how they break in and look beat.
Its not that bad, almost everything i had in high school and lost. I got right back in past few years with the newer retros. It hasn't been much of a hassle either.

Back
Top Bottom