What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Im def going to eat on the Foot apps. Especially FA.. I win everything there.

Oneness up to their usual shady dealings. They have 30% off orders, so I email for invoices for both the AJ3 Vault jacket and pants. Figure I can get them for under $200 for the set. I get an email for each with no discount. No biggie, reply asking to add it. I get one email with the jacket discounted but they forgot to send the pants invoice. Ask for one. Nothing. Hours go by, I ask for the updated invoice. Nothing. So I ask for it again. They say, they CANNOT offer the discount on the collection!!! Seriously?!!! You sent me one with the discount for the jacket!! SMH!!! Glad I didn't order it, as they would have surely cancelled it. What is up with them?!!! Why can't they just be a normal store who enjoys taking money!!!

My Local FTL got renovated and the stores bigger now. Hope they get some of the hyped releases

Taiwans pair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chinas pair.
Are there any Taiwan pairs out there besides the sample?

Are there any Taiwan pairs out there besides the sample?

kobeshrug.gif

I was thinking about getting the Jordan all-star Jersey to match theses are those $120 Nike Jerseys stiched? Or are they all Iron on?

Back
Top Bottom