What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Please tell me that being annoyed with this smudge would be insanely OCD and there's no need to think twice about it!:rolleyes Looking for honest feedback (and not sarcasm)....I'm NOT looking for perfection; just a second opinion from other enthusiasts!
20180201_161545.jpg

If that was my only shot at the shoe I'd be able to live with it since it's on the inside... other than that I'd prob try for another pair and if anything that'd clearly be my rock one pair

Nike need to recuperate their loss for the JB colorway that they released last year lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling JB is telling everyone they’re going to make releases more limited but it’s never gonna happen :lol:

Y'all need to relax about this release. Everyone will get to eat. This is a GR. Production numbers will not decrease until 2nd quarter. Worst comes to worst between Champs, Foot Locker, Foot Action, and SNKRS app I'll probably be able to OOP 4 pairs to NT fam.
Question when is 2nd quarter when

Hope JB made a lot of pairs
Because the demand on these are crazy
Sales just on stockx are going for $270ish all day
Folks can’t even wait till RD
They need them now lol
Plus you figure most folks like us are gonna double triple up

Hope JB made a lot of pairs
Because the demand on these are crazy
Sales just on stockx are going for $270ish all day
Folks can’t even wait till RD
They need them now lol
Plus you figure most folks like us are gonna double triple up
I’m not really nervous about getting a pair(just need 1) but I’m really
Tempted to just preorder from kicks crew for $250 and just get it over with. I know there is a lot of supposed “heat” dropping this month but I really want are these, the menthol 93 tomorrow and the alternate galaxies (if those even release at this point,who knows)

I’m not really nervous about getting a pair(just need 1) but I’m really
Tempted to just preorder from kicks crew for $250 and just get it over with. I know there is a lot of supposed “heat” dropping this month but I really want are these, the menthol 93 tomorrow and the alternate galaxies (if those even release at this point,who knows)

Actually $250 shipped from kickscrew isn’t that bad
But the way I look at it
Most pairs are going for around $250-270ish pre release
And if you look around there’s quite a few pairs already on the market
So when they do release I can’t imagine it going higher than that once RD rolls around
Take your chances on RD
And if you strike out....just pay the $250 lol

Back
Top Bottom