Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Actually $250 shipped from kickscrew isn’t that bad
But the way I look at it
Most pairs are going for around $250-270ish pre release
And if you look around there’s quite a few pairs already on the market
So when they do release I can’t imagine it going higher than that once RD rolls around

Very true. I’m sure come release day we will all have a good laugh about how easy these were to get. I just need to be talked down off the ledge. This helped. I could only name a few other shoes that get me this worked up. Especially since I’ve never owned them before

Both 8.5...BC clearly longer...

GOPR1126.JPG

I’m not really nervous about getting a pair(just need 1) but I’m really
Tempted to just preorder from kicks crew for $250 and just get it over with. I know there is a lot of supposed “heat” dropping this month but I really want are these, the menthol 93 tomorrow and the alternate galaxies (if those even release at this point,who knows)

I'm on the same boat as you but we just gotta wait it out brotha! I honestly don't think these will be hard to get, everything thus far has pointed to these being available to grab on RD.

i hope you guys are right!!!!

I've decided to sit tight and wait- hopefully i won't be shooting myself in the foot by doing so....

What’s that got to do with them being the lying liars they've been :lol:

:rofl:

They were announced for 2018, but we're gonna get 2017 production numbers. I think that's what he means. Could be wrong.

The limited stuff won't happen until a few months in to 2018, if it happens at all. Probably anything actually planned and produced in 2018.

Of course I'm all for them mass producing everything.

aren't the clear bottom dunk contest 3's limited?

When were they produced?

Jordan said they would be lowering production on everything meaning they won’t be making insane amounts of shoes anymore. There will still be normal limited releases and there will still be GR releases only thing is with a bunch of the crappy GR releases they won’t be making 200-300k or whatever the number is since majority of the general releases the last two or so years basically went straight to outlets and clearance racks

if these fit true to size ill be wearing these a lot... the only reason i dont wear the true blues is cuz they run snug and are uncomfortable... i blame myself for always getting my size... im stubborn and like having the same size in my whole collection :lol:

They were announced for 2018, but we're gonna get 2017 production numbers. I think that's what he means. Could be wrong.

The limited stuff won't happen until a few months in to 2018, if it happens at all. Probably anything actually planned and produced in 2018.

Of course I'm all for them mass producing everything.

I understood what he said I think you guys are missing what I’m actually insinuating here :smh:

What I’m saying is I think this just another one of their marketing schemes :rolleyes

Remember when we were supposed to get better quality? :ohwell:

Barely :lol:

Remember when AJ 3’s got put in the vault indefinitely?

We got four dropping this month :lol:

Etc etc must I keep going? |l

NIKE: Yea guys we’re making stuff more limited next year?

7E074FF4-1C37-49D4-B29F-92A210E8CD05.gif

Nonetheless I’m still gonna go for what I like I was just making conversation :nthat:

if these fit true to size ill be wearing these a lot... the only reason i dont wear the true blues is cuz they run snug and are uncomfortable... i blame myself for always getting my size... im stubborn and like having the same size in my whole collection :lol:

What if I told you when you size up your actually getting your true size and the other shoes you have are shoes that run big?

5B116837-6D7E-443A-9EFB-BB7510CEE577.jpeg

Jordan said they would be lowering production on everything meaning they won’t be making insane amounts of shoes anymore. There will still be normal limited releases and there will still be GR releases only thing is with a bunch of the crappy GR releases they won’t be making 200-300k or whatever the number is since majority of the general releases the last two or so years basically went straight to outlets and clearance racks
Cause the colorways were **** not our fault. But you had some dope colorways that sold out.

I hate these damn shoes lol. I've brought The White, Black, and Red Dunk shirts for $40 each. The Black and Grey shirt with the shoe on the front for $35. The All-Star game black swingman jersey for $120 (Jordan *** isn't even playing). And I still don't have the damn shoes yet. I have never seen this much ish in my life that I have impulse brought in an 8 day period. Btw I just ordered that white shirt from footaction today and took the free shipping but it's coming tomorrow. Anyone had that happen before?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom