What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Yeah, the maroon 6 had NA on all.. then the next few (bm5, wc4 & tb3) lil kids got chopped.
I'm not so mad at the style and EP being off or whatever people were going crazy about but pretty bummed about this. Was ready to cop a PS and a TD to go with my mens for my kids.

I'm not so mad at the style and EP being off or whatever people were going crazy about but pretty bummed about this. Was ready to cop a PS and a TD to go with my mens for my kids.

That size is a waste of money anyway, so skip it and buy them a larger size they can wear when they actually might be able to understand what they're wearing ;-).

If one more person types a ****ing essay as a response I’m gonna lose it.

E3028F43-C74F-4EED-8981-97EC75320D61.gif

Glad the leather on these looks better. I wasn’t feeling the Nico tumble on my true blues.

The real question is whether those Nike representatives in NT are getting the feedback to the right execs at Nike, and if so, if those execs really care. Many may not even understand the complaints thinking it's good enough. After all, they always sell out. The fact that they did make noticeable improvements to some other models infers that they are listening, and capable, which does adds to the disappointment. That said, how much market share do NT purchases really represent? Negligible? Once all of the truly passionates and old heads move on/stop buying, the brand still has to live on, and maybe correcting the mold and details just isn't what the current Nike thinks is a priority. Only time will tell. And truthfully, even a perfect replication of the OG probably isn't JB's largest problem when it comes to trying to keep retro Jordans/BB shoes, or the brand in general relevant and thriving. As we've seen, many of the younger generation don't even prefer the OG shape anyway; recent Bordeaux is a good example. Clearly the passion over at Nike has retired; this is all a marketing jigsaw puzzle at this point, and I don't think perfect OG replications will change much over the long run....regrettably. I'm just happy they're still making retros that I can buy and enjoy wearing. The whole retro concept was genius!

It’s simple really: JB/Nike don’t care b; they really don’t.

Just look at what they pumping out after supposedly “re-mastering” these models.

WC4’s = >D
BM5’s = :smokin
BC3’s = |l

Waiting to see what BC4’s and BI6’s look like after that...

91C2DCDA-C3A6-4E75-A79C-1F5991A9AF7F.gif

sometime during the late 2000's, "it is what it is" culture took over followed by instagram selfie culture. thats how things came to a head in the early 2010's when jb was literally serving up shoes made from toilet paper tubes.

Early 2010's retro's:angry:
2011 Metallic5's was so bad, had to skip copping my favorite J's.

Black Infras are Top 3 all time. I hated the 2014 upper. I know remastered will just be durabuck and Nike Air just like the metallic 5 from 2016. At very least I’d hope for a contrast upper like the 2000 and 2006 dmp

I wish i still had my 2011 white cements. I sold them to the guy from the #hurtbae video for $200 during my 1st year of school.

I still need a backup pair of wc4 & bm5.. cuz I wanna beat em, but I don’t wanna mess up my only pair. Hopefully during a slow month. But for now, I’ll grab some bc3s and hit the pavement.. :nthat:

Fire reds are fire too.. come on wit it!

IMG_0025.JPG
I'm getting pretty excited for these.......again!

I've been wearing these Fire Reds (tab swap) for a few years. I'm ready for something new.
Look at that EP on the front. Nice perfect lines , skinny but not too skinny. Perfect, I really JUST DONT GET IT!!!!!! Everytime I see a pair where its done correctly , I can't understand what would be so hard to copy that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom