What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
In this day and age, no one knows the difference between a critique and an attack. There’s no discussion of the only comments are praise or cop comments. And everything isn’t just what it is. If that’s the case, JB wouldn’t have added the Nike back after complaints. They wouldn’t have changed the 11s or 7s mold back to be more OG. They wouldn’t have made the 3m on the 2016 met 5s bright again after complaints about the 3m dimming, etc. if you don’t like certain comments, this thread is not for you. It definitely feels like complaints about complainers exceed actual complaints

My guy dropping some sense this morning! Thank you for getting it :pimp:.

NT gonna NT man. I remember the speckle density debate and the “NIKe” debate on the Metallic Vs. If people nitpick speckle density, they’re going to nitpick millimeters of EP height and what not. Bottom line, for me anyway, this BC3 release...
B992448A-C5E1-4F87-9D95-20415634CDAB.jpeg

I remember ppl talking about 'speckle density' for the White cement 4's... That ish was funny

people complaining about people complaining :lol:

i have this one friend who does this on facebook all the time about weather... we have 4 seasons here in NJ so the weather always changes and he complains that people complain in the winter when its too cold but will complain again in the summer that its too hot... its like be quiet... might just unfollow him all together on facebook :lol:

I like how every pic shows a perfect clean pair. But we all know when release day comes there will be major flaws like the trublue3 “you know where the cement print curves on the sides of the Sneaker. The edges of the cement print isn’t neatly curved in fact sometimes there a pieces of cement material missing

So if the people complaining about the people complaining about the EP, Shape, Height etc could just understand that , "complaining" if that is what you want to call it would have not happened for NIKE AIR , Better Materials/Rematered, Specific models etc etc etc than some of those things may have not happened or happened as early as they did. If you don't think Nike visits these forums to see what is being discussed or "Complained" about as you say then you are crazy. Obviously we are not going to get the OG Shape, Color or type of EP, but something as easy as pulling the EP down a few centimeters, so it at least resembles the OG especially since they are putting OG on the box is really not asking too much, and I know its too late for the BC3's BUT maybe just maybe they fix for the WC3 or FR3. I have said from the start I am still getting at least 2 pair as I already have 2 pre-ordered, as I have never owned a pair in my life and at one point I had over 200 pairs of all Jordans. But this is also not my GOAT shoe, that would be the Black Cement IV, and when they finally get around to releasing those, I will only buy 1 if they don't come correct, especially with the material, as I know the shape is not going to be perfect , but if it doesn't have the same look as the OG's or 99's (Which as someone has said earlier the 99 Black red Cement IV was the best retro ever made IMHO) then I will stop at 1 because they made that Retro legit once they can do it again. Sorry for the long post was tired of reading about us "Complainers" and I just wanted to clear it up a little bit.

Ill likely grab a pair.
Whenever I get them in hand,
if they aint up to par, with what Id like em to be, Ill flip em.
Its that simple .

I’m almost certain speckle density originated from the Oreo 4 thread. Ask pwguy pwguy pretty sure he was the originator

Heh...yeah...that was me nitpicking ;-). What can I say, I notice details, and appreciate symmetry, however, still enjoy wearing my Oreos, and no longer take notice of any imperfections. That whole speckle density discussion really did become hilarious....SMH....

It's funny how you can tell who works for Jordan Brand here.

Screen names and join dates are the best parts. Like that's not obvious :smile: #imposterhypebeasts #donniebrasco #intoodeep

Funny though, they've figured out all you need to do is sprinkle "Copped" around, and it would most likely sway buyers lol

Like, who else would get so butthurt over such legitimate complaints?

The kicker is when they say "all these people complaining, we'll see what happens on the 17th"

Word? You'll see what happens?

Let me fast forward for you then. I'll cop 1 pair but only 1 considering what these pics are looking like, I'll let Nike think they might have another pair sold for a minute, then if they arrive and still look like 90s fakes I'm sending them back without hesitation. And I imagine there are many others just like me.

Seeing these things in Outlets would be a sweet revenge for the trolling they did to us.

Like, who else would get so butthurt over such legitimate complaints?

The kicker is when they say "all these people complaining, we'll see what happens on the 17th"

Word? You'll see what happens?

Let me fast forward for you then. I'll cop 1 pair but only 1 considering what these pics are looking like, I'll let Nike think they might have another pair sold for a minute, then if they arrive and still look like 90s fakes I'm sending them back without hesitation. And I imagine there are many others just like me.

Seeing these things in Outlets would be a sweet revenge for the trolling they did to us.

Ha ha.....Regardless of shape or quality, this particular release won't end up in outlets!

Back
Top Bottom