Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
OG
3004l52.jpg

At this point, Im just accepting what Jordan Brand gives us and moving on. These wont crack for years so ill be wearing these Black Cement 3s on a regular basis

Don't t1hink I ever seen a shoe complained about this much at the same time still wanted. I mean not even 11s with the patent cut and jumpman are complained about as much as these lol. I just want some good quality leather and I'm good

People complain just to complain these days. That's why I spend little time in the Jordan section these days. It's just a bunch of negativity and constant complaining. When it's just easier not to buy or discuss the topic.

people complain to express and discuss their general dissatisfaction with products they’re invested in. if you want positive opinions all the time, discussion forums online or offline aren’t for you.

I've been on this board for a lot longer than you, I know why people complain.

How long have we had this mold of III's?

How long has the elephant print been like this?

Now how many III's have released in the past 20 years?

So why is anyone still complaining about it? Do you think it's going to change after 50 releases and twenty years?

So why are you complaining? Just don't buy them. People complain just to complain. People have been complaining in this thread for months. After you complain once, what else is there to complain about? People have continuously come in this thread over the past four months to state the same thing over and over. Wash, rinse, repeat. And the same thing will happen when the fire red or white cement comes out.

So why is anyone still complaining about it? Do you think it's going to change after 50 releases and twenty years?

So why are you complaining? Just don't buy them. People complain just to complain. People have been complaining in this thread for months. After you complain once, what else is there to complain about? People have continuously come in this thread over the past four months to state the same thing over and over. Wash, rinse, repeat. And the same thing will happen when the fire red or white cement comes out.

Actually chances are I’ve been here longer than you, on two separate old accounts from around 2000 (if a mod could reinstate at least one, that would be great).

And we’ve had this mold since..2016? The current mold is easily the worst yet, and they’ve gotten worse with each successive retro (94 > 01 > 11 > 16).

Not sure why you repeated a question to which I already gave an answer. This is a discussion forum for positive and negative opinions.

It would be really dumb not to complain though, especially when people said the same thing about complaining about no nike air and low patent leather cuts.

People that complain about the actual products do so because they want them to be better. People that complain about complainers do so because.. why?

Complainers of complainers are the one ones that just like to complain.

We do realize this is a shoe board right? People discuss the product. There are certainly people that like to complain simply to complain and get their post count up...but the large majority is simply critiquing the product - that's what NT was built on. That's what we do here, we make statements when things are off, and we praise when things are right. People double and triple up on their thoughts because that's what happens when new different pics are given to us every week.

Just in this thread the last few weeks we saw the first supposed samples, then saw GS pics, then saw about 19 different pics and reviews of obviously fake versions, then saw "maybe" real versions, then saw shoe site versions, then saw official images, etc. You are going to get a lotta people commenting as each comes in, and yea it can appear to be too much. But that's the fault of JB - not this board. This narrative happens when the most powerful shoe company on the planet teases you, trolls you, and then tells their customers well we just really don't care - here take this one for now - but oh can you give us $200-$220 for it?

We do realize this is a shoe board right? People discuss the product. There are certainly people that like to complain simply to complain and get their post count up...but the large majority is simply critiquing the product - that's what NT was built on. That's what we do here, we make statements when things are off, and we praise when things are right. People double and triple up on their thoughts because that's what happens when new different pics are given to us every week.

Just in this thread the last few weeks we saw the first supposed samples, then saw GS pics, then saw about 19 different pics and reviews of obviously fake versions, then saw "maybe" real versions, then saw shoe site versions, then saw official images, etc. You are going to get a lotta people commenting as each comes in, and yea it can appear to be too much. But that's the fault of JB - not this board. This narrative happens when the most powerful shoe company on the planet teases you, trolls you, and then tells their customers well we just really don't care - here take this one for now - but oh can you give us $200-$220 for it?

After 25 years it's not Jordan Brands fault and nobody should expect anything to change.

If someone keeps cooking bad food....are you going to eat it every day expecting something different? Who's fault is it after eating the same bad food for years?

In this day and age, no one knows the difference between a critique and an attack. There’s no discussion of the only comments are praise or cop comments. And everything isn’t just what it is. If that’s the case, JB wouldn’t have added the Nike back after complaints. They wouldn’t have changed the 11s or 7s mold back to be more OG. They wouldn’t have made the 3m on the 2016 met 5s bright again after complaints about the 3m dimming, etc. if you don’t like certain comments, this thread is not for you. It definitely feels like complaints about complainers exceed actual complaints

Warzone thread..

For the record Carmine VIs and Black IVs from the CDP pack were great.. ESPECIALLY the Carmines. The CDP IIIs were pretty good also and I own/ed all three.

Warzone thread..

For the record Carmine VIs and Black IVs from the CDP pack were great.. ESPECIALLY the Carmines. The CDP IIIs were pretty good also and I own/ed all three.
CDP 4s were not great by any stretch of the imagination. They had durabuck but almost every other detail was off, especially the banana shape and the fact that they were basically low tops.
The carmines were a little better but not by much.

Back
Top Bottom