What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Of coarse they won’t sit past the day but if you’re conscious on the morning of release date you should have no problem securing a pair.
This exactly and if your not confident with online or going to store in morning then pay ATC service 25 or 30

all of these pics and videos dont make these look so good imo

ill get a pair if its takes no effort but these really dont look like must haves
true

im old had black cement 3 three times in my life already

the thrill is gone

if i get a pair cool another shoe to wear once a year then stuff in my storage

if i dont february is gonna have so much ither stuff dropping wont even care

Not in my eyes , that EP is horrendous. I am still going to get them, just hope my 2 pair have the low EP on the front. Just like somebody said a page or 2 back. They can get it right on the Spizikes , why not just come correct with the so called "remastered" 88 OG Black Cement. Does not make sense!!!!!
Don't know why y'all keep saying this...
(Pardon the beaters)
IMG_7236.JPG
Every other photo has high ep also.

true

im old had black cement 3 three times in my life already

the thrill is gone

if i get a pair cool another shoe to wear once a year then stuff in my storage

if i dont february is gonna have so much ither stuff dropping wont even care
Thrill not gone for me. This hopefully will be my first pair of BC 3s. This the only pair I'm looking forward to till Cords or maybe Black Levis drop.

Thrill comes and go. Will say if there's one Jordan CW I would like to own, it's either the Cool Grey IVs or a complete DMP pack.

Pretty much owned most of my sought after CWs from 1-14.

I know everyone’s feet are different but if you think you need to go a full size up on 3s you should probably have your foot remeasured

On the true blues I had to. Other 3s my size 12 was good. The true blues in a 12 felt like an 11 width wise.

On the true blues I had to. Other 3s my size 12 was good. The true blues in a 12 felt like an 11 width wise.
Word, I haven’t bought a 3 since the powder blues so I believe you. But a full size up still seems like a bit much for any shoe besides maybe a foam or a yeezy. I plan on just sticking with my 10.5 for these

Do you need glasses, The EP on the bottom pic is way higher, Look at how much space is between the EP and stiching on the top pic and then look how there almost none on the 2018.

Lol, you’re funny. I understand I get it. I’ve owned the 2001, 2008 and so on. We’re talking milimeters. I’m not a huge fan of the high elephant print either but it’s what there giving us.

See you on release date.

B7DDDF86-234C-460A-9C42-6B71BE93582A.jpeg

Fingers crossed they change the mold after this upcoming set of 3s release.

Would love to see these retro in proper form for the first time. If they use the current mold hopefully we won’t get black ep again.

What does the mold have to do with the elephant print? I thought the mold was the shape of the shoe and then the elephant print is added to it.

Back
Top Bottom