What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
REALLY wish these would hit disco like 2016 TB 3s... Those had a slew of issues at $220 retail but at $150 or less with discount prices, they were all pretty much forgiven.

I personally believe that these will sell out and be like how things were in like 2013 - 2014 when Jordan’s wouldn’t even last seconds online. But also, on a personal level, I will use this release as a litmus test to gauge today’s hype. If these don’t sell out, then, in my opinion, jordans will have fallen off and things will have finally changed for the better.

I personally believe that these will sell out and be like how things were in like 2013 - 2014 when Jordan’s wouldn’t even last seconds online. But also, on a personal level, I will use this release as a litmus test to gauge today’s hype. If these don’t sell out, then, in my opinion, jordans will have fallen off and things will have finally changed for the better.
Really hoping for the change

These will sell out because production was cut. If they had true blue numbers, they’d sit a few days because of the amount of pairs. These are hyped, but not nearly as hyped as 11s are. 11s bring EVERYONE out every year even for non OGs

The red 11s I couldn’t even blink at, the navy & whites weren’t bad but still passed. Just want some breds back in my life lol

Look at that EP on the front. Nice perfect lines , skinny but not too skinny. Perfect, I really JUST DONT GET IT!!!!!! Everytime I see a pair where its done correctly , I can't understand what would be so hard to copy that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re absolutely right. The ****s in here will tell you it’s not a big deal and quit complaining.

It's going to be interesting after thinking about it. More interested to see what retro+ CWs get retro'd soon.

Like would a pair of Piston 6s sell out in 2018? Or Graphite 14s?

This is literally the only shoe I’d pay resell for ($60 over is my max) but I’ll put in the work to cop at retail, but willing to pay a few bucks over if need be.

Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. I need that reserve Nike! Wore my Cyber Monday’s last night and it’s such a solid shoe that goes well with anything. I’m just itching for this shoe cause it’s my grail with that NIKE A I R

These will sell out because production was cut. If they had true blue numbers, they’d sit a few days because of the amount of pairs. These are hyped, but not nearly as hyped as 11s are. 11s bring EVERYONE out every year even for non OGs

One is an All Star Weekend release and one was a Black Friday release. It's common sense that the Black Friday release will be more in abundance than an All Star Weekend release. Production was not cut per say because they are two different types of releases.

The free throw dunk tee restocked lil while ago on Nike.. black went quick, only shows sm left. All sizes in white still. Figured it will go with these, WC (if I happen to get em) or the ‘13s.
89D1D0B4-69C4-44E7-9726-EAF1B6A180AE.jpeg

The fall off so we can get buy jordans in peace

We had that, from '16-'17. People hopped on the adidas wave and said Yeezy jumped over Jumpman. Now they want to hop back on the JB wave again b/c stuff is going to be limited.

A whole lot of stuff that ended up in outlets is going to be sought after by folks who were busy chasing socks with packing peanuts for midsoles.

Anyways...

I sold my CDPs so these are an absolute must.

O i know

i was copping hassle free and on discount

i want that to continue

Me too. What I don't want however, is JB whoring out classic models with inane colorways. I understand they need to turn a profit, but that doesn't seem like the way to go about it.

I don't mind the price hike, I will say however that quality has to be consistent. Those TB3s were a ******* disappointment b.

It feels like it shouldn't be this hard to find the perfect formula. Yet JB consistently misses their mark. Now they're going to go back to limiting things to the point that only the bots can eat.

Back
Top Bottom