What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I didn't like how they couldn't paint within the lines on my tb3 and also huge glue stains that aren't coming off the white leather is a bummer. Had to return the other pair I got because it was even worse hope my luck with these is better

I found the shirt to match these on live-tees.com. I hope it's good quality. I believe it was $24 shipped I just Googled free throw line shirt and searched since Nike makes it impossible to get good matching tees.

Well here’s a question for NT. If they made fakes that were real close to the original mold, had the lower, darker EP, and priced at $100 would you buy them instead?

Well here’s a question for NT. If they made fakes that were real close to the original mold, had the lower, darker EP, and priced at $100 would you buy them instead?

:stoneface:

Integrity my friend, integrity.

If they were 100% on point with the 88 mold, yes. I don’t even care either. I rarely give Jordan my money these days as it is. JB could give a flying **** about us so who cares.

This is the shirt I got.

Attachments

• 30868849.png
    30868849.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 14
I cutback from buying shoes but these are a part of my grail list so I'm in for as much pears as possible :evil:

Back
Top Bottom