What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I hope they drop more than just one Nike Air retro a year. If they stretch it out, we’ll most likely be paying more after a while AND it’ll take forever to complete the set.
Theyre being really stingy with the NA releases. I am okay with it personally because its easier on my wallet without missing out or making difficult choices. Plus I can double up. I can see however where it would be annoying.

Is everyone just gonna ignore the wrapped over tongue liner? It's worse than the pics before.

As much of an OG snob as I am, that particular detail does not and probably will never bother me. I don't even think I've made note of it till you brought it up in this thread. That's the last thing I'd be worrying about with this retro. Shape, height of elephant print, crisco oil shine....those are what I care about. :lol:

I should have added a comma after “dark grey instead of black”. I was saying that the 94 are dark grey
I got that. Yeah its a small detail the 01, cdp and 11 changed. Glad its brought back into this release. As far as the lining behind the tongue goes, I wish it matched the original. The 4 retros have the same problem also. But whatever, I'm still extremely excited to get this pair.

Two on his feet, two on his hands, one in his ***
ADDD4008-2BAE-4C7F-9308-B3F0564B238B.jpeg
:rofl:

A little disappointing. When I was at Nikes offices 4 years ago they had a sample black cement III on the wall with Nike air on the heel tab and the same greasy looking leather. Atleast the “jordan” on the sole was corrected. On a side note Mods should have used my original thread.

Here’s the video

Here’s the original thread

https://niketalk.com/threads/first-...nt-re-re-retro-for-2014-photos-and-vi.570479/

I remember you took pics like in like 2013 or some. I was excited

Back
Top Bottom