What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
It’s the 2011 with better red and NA, that’s it, but it’s wearable, that’s where the balls get caught

A little disappointing. When I was at Nikes offices 4 years ago they had a sample black cement III on the wall with Nike air on the heel tab and the same greasy looking leather. Atleast the “jordan” on the sole was corrected. On a side note Mods should have used my original thread.

Here’s the video

Here’s the original thread

https://niketalk.com/threads/first-...nt-re-re-retro-for-2014-photos-and-vi.570479/

A little disappointing. When I was at Nikes offices 4 years ago they had a sample black cement III on the wall with Nike air on the heel tab and the same greasy looking leather. Atleast the “jordan” on the sole was corrected. On a side note Mods should have used my original thread.

Here’s the video

Here’s the original thread

https://niketalk.com/threads/first-...nt-re-re-retro-for-2014-photos-and-vi.570479/

That mold is a lot better. Just goes to show you nike is just trolling with a lot of these releases. I saw these infrared 6s at Nike London last fall. Samples, but just goes to show you what they could give us if they wanted.

Attachments

• 7D5FE8A2-B22B-47EF-A25D-5DD3B31CB0E5.jpeg
    7D5FE8A2-B22B-47EF-A25D-5DD3B31CB0E5.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 76
So how come these are cheaper than the true blues? Will these be as available as the true blues? I paid 220 for the true blues then saw them on sale the next weeks but kept my air since I wore it the second day i got them. Planning on doing the same with these. I just hope these are easy to get. My true blues are my most work jordan of 2017 and they still look fresh.

Thanks for the pic up there

gonna enter every raffle. not sure if i want tts or .5 up because i haven't worn my tb3s yet but trying them on i think .5 would be better

Back
Top Bottom