Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Every new picture has me...

giphy.gif

Not everyone is a OG expert and to be honest most won’t care. As long as it’s decent I think most wont be glaring over pics of OG sneakers you can only view on google images. It is what it is at this point. You either copping or not.

I believe these will be nice, this leather sure does not look like my true blues
021200ED-5697-4374-9FA8-D11D8B020C5C.jpeg

And complaining about negative opinions is getting to be just as annoying.

Looks exactly like true blues. TBs just aren’t coated which is why they don’t shine like these do. But that’s the exact same leather. I honestly didn’t mind the true blue leather but to look at these BCs and say with a straight face that it looks good is a stretch. I know it’s all subjective but heads in here know damn well that leather looks stiff, shiny and low grade as hell compared to what we all where hoping for. And the elephant print height and thickness has me thinking Nike is playing us all for some kinda idiots. It’s really like a sick joke they’re playing by continuing to release coveted 3s in this way. All my opinion of course.

Last edited:
I feel like these would’ve looked better had they not coated the leather which gives it that shiny look. Could’ve done without that and these would’ve looked a lot better minus the ep height issue which is a whole other story.

Catfish photo. No better than your average IG thot who poses in a certain way to create the desired illusion. There’s no hiding that overly thick ep height at the toe box. I just want my one pair so I can stock it away and move on with my life. Will continue to rock my 2011s until they’re done.

Last edited:
Jordan 3 retros are just a controversial, polarizing shoe. Always has been, always will be. Nobody ever feels like they’re made quite right anytime they release. Heads and purist are never fully satisfied with the re-iterations of this shoe (particularly the WC/BC/TB), dating back to the first retro in 94. I don’t know why but it’s just one of those shoes that everyone will never be universally satisfied with. Just how it is with these. Everybody thinks they’re Tinker Hatfield when it comes to these.

Last edited:
All other OG releases fixed a main ongoing issue except these. Some might say the issue got worse.

The main criticism is that they seem to not have put any effort into this release, which doesn't make any sense at all. Like old dude said on the previous page, it's a sick joke at this point. And I'll be way too old to care if they fix anything for the next release.

It's depressing.

They make new stupid transformer looking shoes multiple times a year. There's no reason they can't fix the old classic molds when everyone knows that the return will cover it a billion times over.

I got a bunch of the shirts from the history line when the 18's came out, with mars face, do ya know, etc all still in plastic bags.
i'll dig em up out of storage when i visit my parents again

I got a bunch of the shirts from the history line when the 18's came out, with mars face, do ya know, etc all still in plastic bags.
i'll dig em up out of storage when i visit my parents again
I really just need nike to re release the Jordan Playground all over tees. The only one i have is too large (from back in the day lol) I had my chance to scoop one last summer for 100 bucks and missed it. Man Fresh Prince was so damn fly in those shirts lol.

I really just need nike to re release the Jordan Playground all over tees. The only one i have is too large (from back in the day lol) I had my chance to scoop one last summer for 100 bucks and missed it. Man Fresh Prince was so damn fly in those shirts lol.

That reminds me, I have one that I bought years ago. It's a size too big (Im a L but the shirt is a XL) but its rocakable.

I feel like these would’ve looked better had they not coated the leather which gives it that shiny look. Could’ve done without that and these would’ve looked a lot better minus the ep height issue which is a whole other story.

I been saying these are the Oil Spill III's. They did the same thing with the 2011 release. Just matte the black. Is that so hard?

Back
Top Bottom