What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Although the complaining can get a little unbearable, it just goes to show how loved this shoe is and how passionate some people are about them. I like it. All opinions are valid and everyone has the right to express them. These are definitely one of the all time classic J’s and JB needs to get them right.

Yes, all complaints are valid 100%
However, the shoes have finished production, coming out next month.
What do people think JB are gonna do, scrap all the pairs they made and recreate them from scratch?
When I don't like a shoe, I say my peace in the thread and then unsubscribe, not whine everyday and then tell people that like the shoe that they're lying to themselves, what type of corny **** is that? :lol:
They're just shoes, buy them or don't. It's really not that hard.

I’m gonna get 1 pair to beat the **** out of. Top 2 Jordan of all time, but no need for multiples

got a NDC gift card.. if they dont let me cop im giving this **** away. they're gonna screw me over like always

Got $100 gift card for Christmas.

Would be nice to get these for a little over half price. Retail or bust. Only one shoe I'm going over retail for this year.

They seriously should've gave it the kind of attention they gave the 30th AM1's.
I mean it is the 30th of the 3's isn't it FFS.

Absolutely agree. I’ve been saying the same thing. Nike should’ve let the team who worked on the AM1s tackle these too. It’s a shoe that’s equally significant as the AM1, if not more.

I like the shine of the "leather", I like the print height, I LOVE the shoe!!!

rocking the 2011s as we speak, no ragrets

Might have to cop from stockx. I interview for a teaching gig in two weeks and don’t know if I’ll start in time. Hopefully resell is less than $300

In for one...
pear.jpg

I'm back after 5 years of retirement for these and then i'm gone for good again.

Sold most of my collection but the only ones I truly miss are the BC3s. I had the damn CDP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom