What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Feels like this year, between these and Concords with limiting production, that we could potentially return to 2011 release craziness.

Feels like this year, between these and Concords with limiting production, that we could potentially return to 2011 release craziness.

I definitely hope not. I still have nightmares about striking out on Concords in 2011. That year was stupid with the release craziness. I’ll be sick if I can’t get a pair of Concords for retail this year due to hype or limited numbers.

I doubt it. Jordan Brand and Nike had a monopoly on the game back then, now they have Adidas to contend with. They can drop Yeezys and Human Race NMDs on the same day to contend with any release.

With that said, Black Cement 3s and Concords are instant cops.

I hope all these people who don’t like these keep that same energy up come Feb. Now I’m not saying you can’t voice your stance and buy. But don’t be that girl who always has something bad to say about their man to her friends, to only stay with him through all the bs.

Cuz that’s the impression it gives off at times. There’s hasn’t been a sneaker I somewhat liked and bought. If they can’t get it right money saved. And that’s why I’m rarely seen in the JB section these days.

I'm thinking the LA area will get larger supplies due to ASW being hosted as well as pop ups selling them possibly that Friday, and although the word is 350k max my Jordan Brand guy says a little bit more/ some cool events in LA.

I'm thinking the LA area will get larger supplies due to ASW being hosted as well as pop ups selling them possibly that Friday, and although the word is 350k max my Jordan Brand guy says a little bit more/ some cool events in LA.

what do you know going on so far?

trying to indulge in the festivities

going for my personal pear to wear and beat up like my previous BCIII....only for retail, resell can kick rocks.

Man double mesh your willing to wear fakes?! You sure spend a lot of time in here for not liking Jordan. I’d put my energy into something u like but hey wth do I know :lol:

This is Niketalk. I have the freedom to talk about any Nike’s I want. And that childish mindset of “OMG he would rock fakes!?” Is out the door. I’m a grown man the importance of shoes in my life doesn’t even register. However it’s absolutely zero sweat off my back to kick an opinion or shell out a few dollars for a pair I want. And I’ll do both at my discretion. These were never going to be purchased either way. I just hate to see jb continue to ruin classics. I’m sure this is a special shoe for a lot of older heads so I feel their pain.

Last edited:
going for my personal pear to wear and beat up like my previous BCIII....only for retail, resell can kick rocks.

Amen on this. Would love to have these, and will put in the effort to get a pair for retail. However, if I fail, I'll move on; I'm not stressing over shoes...too many already that go neglected in storage, and I'm too old to get stressed. If I can't acquire a pair for retail within the first week, I'll put those funds into additional cryptocurrencies (as someone also mentioned earlier); just not worth the headache and hassle, and resellers need to vaporize!

Back
Top Bottom