What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Why would they release the same shoe twice, and mismatch one?

These dropped already. Technically twice.
Air-Jordan-1-High-3.jpg

These are rumored to drop next month.
air-jordan-1-gold-toe-861428-007-release-date-1.png

*Sorry if I'm derailing the thread guys.

But you'd still be advertising for Jordan Brand by wearing fakes.

I’m honestly not into it to the point where that would matter to me anymore. If I like I buy. Never owned fakes and don’t plan on it I’m just saying if they made fakes that were exact replicas of the 88’s I’d buy a pair and not care.

lmao i had 1 pair of fakes years ago it was the space jams...no ****s given either hahhha it be like that in tha south..hell dudes out here rocking fubu and marvin the martian 12s pulling dimes.....i wont do it again tho

If I was Jordan Brand I’d continue putting out crap too. Y’all will buy it regardless so why waste time trying to get the shape and quality right when you can just cut corners save money and continue to cash out.

How would one know what a fake looks like at this point to begin with?

I wouldn't buy or wear fakes but why do people really care? Only situation I think it is justified to make a fuss about it is if a seller tries to pass off fakes as authentic.

Y’all are crazy, from the leather cuts, angles, and look, I would just get what JB gives out. They look like low quality and horribly constructed fakes that they are. I think the OG 3s look pretty bad anyway. It’s not that serious, at least not over here.

I hope i get a pair like this, I’m good
DCEB730F-9AF2-4766-B079-0F8676BDF29F.jpeg

Man double mesh your willing to wear fakes?! You sure spend a lot of time in here for not liking Jordan. I’d put my energy into something u like but hey wth do I know :lol:

Back
Top Bottom