Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I really wanted a pair of the 3s or 5s. Too bad I coudn't cop either of them. Congrats to all who where successful with this release.

3 and 4 for retail and 350 for 5s on ebay
It's unfortunate that 350 is considered a steal for those 5's. I was able to get the 3's for myself and wifey, GS size, for 400 total resell. 3's & 5's are good enough for me. I don't need the 4's.

Last edited:
I know what you meant. It always happens this way, the first pic comes out and everyone says "oh they're ugly I'm passing" then the shoes get that limited lable, once RD comes around everyone and thier mother goes crazy for them talking about these really grew on me
laugh.gif
they grew the opposite way on me lol at first I wanted to cop but once I saw really clear pics the material killed it

Some real sharks out there making it a real unpleasant experience to get a pair of 10.5 Vs shipped to Canada. So much so, I'm starting to really dislike the shoe.

(Sodium levels high right now.)

Some real sharks out there making it a real unpleasant experience to get a pair of 10.5 Vs shipped to Canada. So much so, I'm starting to really dislike the shoe.

(Sodium levels high right now.)
im actually trying to get 10.5 Vs shipped to the US from canada

I left this thread after RD but got a lil bored and caught back up... Jus wanted to say thanks to AXTION JAXON for the kind words and it was no problem hooking u up... I'm jus glad those pairs went to a good dude... Good people do still exist....
Hey man, saw you were from Federal Way. I'm from the area. Just wondering, where do you usually pick up your Jordans?

Still havent found the 3s in an 11, there are more fakes than legit on ebay in that size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom