Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

people actually like the III's?
indifferent.gif

hope those aren't the same people who bashed the crimsons because these fear III's are just as ugly.
it goes 5s>3s>4s for this pack imo. neither one of them is anything to brag about though they all have plenty of flaws
eyes.gif

only the 4s & 5s for me

had the chance to cop the 3s online & instore... but i dont really like total orange... but glad to cop for the homie

still doesnt look like a pack for me, beside the insole

doesnt the fear 4 & oreo 5s looks more like a pack? lol

Last edited:
Man this thread fell off already. Congrats to those who copped. If ur not a fan of the pack..let alone a fan of any of the three shoes, just kindly move along
as much as i agree, some people make a living trying to change folks minds with their opinions on NT.....messed up thing is they might change some minds with the constant hype or dislike for a pair

Fours are the best of the pack as far as detail is concerned.
Pretty bland color scheme but nicest shoe of the pack.
5s and 3s are a close second and third.
Actually I would say the 4s are #1, the 5s are #1.5 and the 3s are #1.9.
Hopefully the quality of each shoe is a sign of things to come with other retros.

Fours are the best of the pack as far as detail is concerned.
Pretty bland color scheme but nicest shoe of the pack.
5s and 3s are a close second and third.
Actually I would say the 4s are #1, the 5s are #1.5 and the 3s are #1.9.
Hopefully the quality of each shoe is a sign of things to come with other retros.
I like that ranking
Hahaha

I would make sure I saw them in person before making that move.
The 4s are the best in person to me then 5s with 3s dead last.

I felt the same way. I got the 3s and 4s and ended up sending the 3s back to NDC because I just personally did not like them in person. But to each it's own. There will be shoes I like that others hate and vice versa.

Doubt many giants or orioles fans say they hate the 3s

Beautiful colorway to me. 5s are the least impressive. Olives all day over the fear 5s

:lol: fear Vs are all hype. If the olives were called undefeated Vs and dropped in small numbers then they'd be grail status. TRUTH

:lol: fear Vs are all hype. If the olives were called undefeated Vs and dropped in small numbers then they'd be grail status. TRUTH
I have to admit that is true but fear Vs and olive Vs both look nice as they age. When the Fear Vs outsole yellows it will look nice on the shoe.

I understand those that don't agree. I also have the thread to prove my statement. People were meh on the Vs until they got limited. There are exceptions tho.

So whats some of the biggest give aways that the fakes have?!?!?!...i know some fakes u can really tell, but people are saying that there are a lot showing up on ebay 

That's true. I also think the Undft IV's are mad wack. I just can't get with that olive and orange combo.

Doubt many giants or orioles fans say they hate the 3s

Beautiful colorway to me. 5s are the least impressive. Olives all day over the fear 5s

Astros too... I was trying for them to go with my throwback gear. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom