Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Fear 5s going for $400-$700 
sick.gif

Can i get a legit check on a pair of the III's?

I bought em off ebay from a top rated seller, but i just heard there were a lot of the fakes 3's goin around so i thought id ask. The shoes were gauratneed authentic and the dude had 100% positive feedback with over 100 transactions mostly selling sneakers with reviews of everything being authentic.

Everything looked good at first but after really checking them out im having a few questions, mainly the shape of the right tongue but also the paint streaks on the side and the "AIR" on the back. Still have over a week to return them if they are fake but id like to know for sure.

lemme know what you guys think

the sellers name is kixaholic if anyone wants to check it out

I bought em off ebay from a top rated seller, but i just heard there were a lot of the fakes 3's goin around so i thought id ask. The shoes were gauratneed authentic and the dude had 100% positive feedback with over 100 transactions mostly selling sneakers with reviews of everything being authentic.

Everything looked good at first but after really checking them out im having a few questions, mainly the shape of the right tongue but also the paint streaks on the side and the "AIR" on the back. Still have over a week to return them if they are fake but id like to know for sure.

looks just like my pair from HOH. I cant tell any diff. except u dont have a plastic hangtag 

Last edited:
Had a guy say he wanted to buy my fear 4s and 5s. So we made the deal and I said OK. He says can u overnight it. I said yea, if ure paying. He said thats fine. So i go to ship and it comes out to $135 to ship overnight. Im like u sure u want it overnighted still. He said yes. I said ok. Make payment to my PayPal. It made me a little suspicious about who would spend that much to overnight sneakers when if u could wait one more day it was only $20. So I get an email that looks a little off confirming PayPal payment confirmation. So I'm like I gotta call PayPal and make sure this is legit. So I call and have them check. They said nothing has gone into my account, the verication code in the email isn't real. And the email address of the buyer is real, but no payments have been made from that account. Paypal told me that payments post immediately to ure account, so there should be no delay between getting a paypal confirmation email and seeing the money in ure paypal account. Both people I talked to at PayPal said do not ship. I was sooo close to just saying "well the email looks legit, I'll just send it." I literally was at ups waiting for PayPal confirmation. The package was already behind the counter with the shipping label on it. Would a lost a nice chunk of change and paid for guy to get it shipped real quick. Almost had a bad day.

Had a guy say he wanted to buy my fear 4s and 5s. So we made the deal and I said OK. He says can u overnight it. I said yea, if ure paying. He said thats fine. So i go to ship and it comes out to $135 to ship overnight. Im like u sure u want it overnighted still. He said yes. I said ok. Make payment to my PayPal. It made me a little suspicious about who would spend that much to overnight sneakers when if u could wait one more day it was only $20. So I get an email that looks a little off confirming PayPal payment confirmation. So I'm like I gotta call PayPal and make sure this is legit. So I call and have them check. They said nothing has gone into my account, the verication code in the email isn't real. And the email address of the buyer is real, but no payments have been made from that account. Paypal told me that payments post immediately to ure account, so there should be no delay between getting a paypal confirmation email and seeing the money in ure paypal account. Both people I talked to at PayPal said do not ship. I was sooo close to just saying "well the email looks legit, I'll just send it." I literally was at ups waiting for PayPal confirmation. The package was already behind the counter with the shipping label on it. Would a lost a nice chunk of change and paid for guy to get it shipped real quick. Almost had a bad day.

Same thing happened to me on ebay. The guy was really motivated to get some shoes I had. He eventually pays the invoice and I get a message from paypal saying the transaction has completed an you should now ship the item. I called paypal to check since I hadn't seen any money. Sure enough it was a fraud. Paypal said an easy sign of fraud is if the email has your email listed after "Dear" as opposed to your full name. They are getting sneaky now.

I never read the emails. If I go to the actual paypal website and the money is there saying "completed" then its usually good to go.

I never read the emails. If I go to the actual paypal website and the money is there saying "completed" then its usually good to go.

this. when dealing with paypal only trust your actual balance. if the money is in your account you are good. if not its a scam.

fake 3's these don't even come with retro cards 

Yeah i know. The other thing that's weird about fakes these days is they are expensive. Back in the day you could get any fake Jordan for $69. Now there are places that sell them for $189 and up. I guess it makes people think they are real because of the price.

Yeah i know. The other thing that's weird about fakes these days is they are expensive. Back in the day you could get any fake Jordan for $69. Now there are places that sell them for $189 and up. I guess it makes people think they are real because of the price.

granted fakes now are alot better made than what they put out back in the day (which wasnt hard to do), but theres no way that ANY fake should cost $169.

man that's crazy!, you have to be careful who your selling to, especially when your going to ship over night, thats look way to suspicious, who would pay that much for shipping

That front view of the fakes is hilarious.  Something about that reminds me of the old Flintstones cartoon.  Those are terrible copies.

View media item 564177

View media item 564175

View media item 564602

View media item 564619

View media item 564178

Those are legit. The fakes they have of the 3's on eBay are pretty easy to spot. They haven't made any grey market 3's yet. Those are the ones that's hard to tell. There is a difference between grey market and fake. Grey markets are damn near identical. Fakes are like the pics shown above a couple of posts back which are easy to spot.

Last edited:
Whelp, I just gave in and copped the 4's for 236 shipped. Couldn't pass up that price. So now I went from just having the 5's to having the whole damn pack plus GS 3's for the wife. Smh. Idle hands combined with a little bit of disposable income are the devil. 236 for the 4's today. 260 for the 3's last week and I don't even wanna mention what I paid for the 5's. I'm freaking done until blk/red OG 1's. Now I gotta explain this to the lady. Smh

man that's crazy!, you have to be careful who your selling to, especially when your going to ship over night, thats look way to suspicious, who would pay that much for shipping

That's exactly what I said. $135 for overnight and u still wanna do it?? It was kind of good that he did that, cuz if he said no, just send them 2 day priority for $20, i probably just would've sent them when I got that PayPal email and been out a pair of 4s and 5s. Now the only way I'll send anything out from now on is when I see that money in my PayPal account. Not taking no chances anymore

Yezz Zer , As real as real can get...  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom