Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

CRSVR late drop:

Dang!
You guys need to smarten up with this 10 pair crap, same guy can get you 10 pair of space jams and 10 pair of royals also.
looks at avy 
eyes.gif
 a lot of resellers have no problems getting a fsr of any hyped release

just cause somebody has multiple pairs doesn't mean they are all fake

anyways i ended up talking the guy down and he's selling me 2 pairs for a little more but still under resale

so i aint een mad
CRSVR late drop:

Dang!

i thought about making the drive out there but theres probably already a line out there

and if i drove 2 hours out there to see 20+ heads
mean.gif
 not even ganna bother to set myself up like that

You guys need to smarten up with this 10 pair crap, same guy can get you 10 pair of space jams and 10 pair of royals also.

looks at avy :rolleyes  a lot of resellers have no problems getting a fsr of any hyped release
just cause somebody has multiple pairs doesn't mean they are all fake
anyways i ended up talking the guy down and he's selling me 2 pairs for a little more but still under resale
so i aint een mad

Resellers and hyped releases for the low don't ever go together but do you if you don't care where the pairs are coming from.

Resellers and hyped releases for the low don't ever go together but do you if you don't care where the pairs are coming from.
the price is above retail but below ebay prices this guy has a alot of backdoor connects so im not worried about authenticity

Lmtd-supply.com canceled and refunded my fearpack V preorder yesterday finally. So much for their "all preorderes guaranteed" crap, back to square one

still would like to know what is going on with finishline and their product page for the 5......

Do anybody know the production numbers of the all of the fear pack? We know the V's were the most limited, but do anybody have an idea on how limited was each shoe in relation to numbers? It appears that all were pretty hard to get....not impossible, just hard. Apparently only 7 stores in South Carolina got the fear pack. Some had just the 3's, just the 4's, 3 stores had both 3 and 4's (limited amount of 10 each) but nobody had the v's in the entire state.

Nike 21 mercer got fear packs.. heard people getting their 5s right now

anyone got fear 5s from the CRSVR in cali or vegas release today?

Last edited:
did anyone win the SP raffle in socal?

store seemed shady so i didnt expect to win
mean.gif

i really want these Vs and i considered paying resell prices and some of these guys are comedy lol with their skyball offers and tryna act like they giving me a deal

and i hit up one of my "connects" at first he told me he didnt get them but after i kept pressing him he said hell only sell em to me if i buy all 10 of his pairs

lmao (still kinda debating this as if i buy all 10 im paying close to retail and can sell the other 8-9 but im really not tryna buy 10 pairs of the same shoe lol)

you guys think resell will drop? im just tryna pay up to 350 for a pair
where is this? I'll get all 9pairs you can get the 10th. 

So I offered $235 cash in hand to a local seller who had the Fear IVs posted on ebay, this is a good deal seeing that his pair only sold for 242 and after paying ebay fees and paypal, he's only getting $209. People definitely don’t know how to negotiate. His loss 
tired.gif

I know what you meant. It always happens this way, the first pic comes out and everyone says "oh they're ugly I'm passing" then the shoes get that limited lable, once RD comes around everyone and thier mother goes crazy for them talking about these really grew on me :lol:

Last edited:
I know what you meant. It always happens this way, the first pic comes out and everyone says "oh they're ugly I'm passing" then the shoes get that limited lable, once RD comes around everyone and thier mother goes crazy for them talking about these really grew on me :lol:
lmao we gonna see a lot of that with the gamma blue 11s too

I'm already in for the Gamma. Don't what other people think, just like I was in for these V and I copped.

Back
Top Bottom