Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
OG head that took an L on these yesterday. Thought they were a GR and gonna sit like all the Olives before. No research, no nothing. Just showed up at FTL at 10am on release date and took my medicine. Now I'm here looking for some info and possibly a restock alert. :lol:

Is olive on the label?

because these shoes always had more of a brownish hue from memory

the supreme af1s are what I would consider olive

Still sick I missed these. Tried online & every FA & HOH in Houston. Had the OGs when I was in 4th grade & got the '02s now, but they're cracked. I hate that they limited these. Straight BS.

Nah all ready. The og's were more greenish. Honestly it said olive, but it wasn't the true olive green color. More of a brown sh*t green honestly. Lol. The label on the 2012 is olive, but they are more on the brown side

yeah I know they were darker back then and had a slight green to them but on a color scale they always leaned closer to brown

but yes these recent retros look more of a straight brown

I saw some still on display at deerbrook mall for y'all Houston boys...footaction

Missed out on these on release day checked craigslist all to see resellers begging to move their stock and ended up paying $190. Now to slow down on these 9's because we all know the mid-sole crack hella bad.

This is so funny, a month ago I got on here and said how limited these would be and how they would sell out, so don't sleep..... I swear almost half of NT tried to clown me saying my source was trash and I was just trying to start hype and didn't know what I was talking about...... Now they crying cause they couldn't cop.... I got 3 pair if yall want one.... LOL!

Last edited:
Military and Fire Red 4s, Charcoal 9s, Obsidian 12s, and all the 14s except the "byron russell's" hit sales racks.

sales racks?

None of those hit sales racks except some of the XIV's

They went on sales racks around my way fam. Not saying they had a FSR but a few FTLs, FNLs, and moms/pops had all those shoes I mentioned on sale for $109.99-129.99.

This is so funny, a month ago I got on here and said how limited these would be and how they would sell out, so don't sleep..... I swear almost half of NT tried to clown me saying my source was trash and I was just trying to start hype and didn't know what I was talking about...... Now they crying cause they couldn't cop.... I got 3 pair if yall want one.... LOL!
Somebody give this guy his cookie.

The fact that these were more limited than a GR didn't help and on top of that my size 14's are on about a 1/15 stock ratio for every size below it. Still on the hunt and still butt-hurt about this release.

I said this earlier in the post, but you must want to hear it again. dudes were clowinin because you had BS info and were pushing the issue way too much.... Trying to help out is great but as I said earlier be sure your 100% correct before throwing info out... In many cases wrong info is worse than no info..   You tried to tell us over and over and over that they were "HOH, Footaction, mom and pops only"....  You said "Footlocker and Champs are the same stores"....  You said "they will have something like Galaxy Foam numbers.."  You even said champs and NDC wouldn't have them.....  

just sayin....

Last edited:
Mad i passed on these...just couldnt find it in me to get up and go get them that morning... oh well... craigslist here i come

Walked in to HOH today around 3pm and copped a sz 9 for the homie, they still had Sz's left

Back
Top Bottom