Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Seems identical to the "no 3M = pass" on the bred 13s release, been hearing people passing up on these fire red 5s because of the "no 23" on the heel side, maybe that's affecting the hype of these. Bit on the fence whether I want these or wait for the black tongue w/ 23 in the fall. But I'm leaning towards copping cause I love the 5s regardless. 

I said that to my friend who works at FNL and he was like "get both...lol"

YEA, THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING. GETTING BOTH. NOT LIKE THEY RELEASE ON THE SAME DAY AND YOU HAVE TO PICK ONLY ONE. :lol:

I said that to my friend who works at FNL and he was like "get both...lol"
LMAO, problem solved.
roll.gif

I'm missing what dudes are seeing (or not seeing) to make them pass on these....

Oh well, easier for me to cop.
nerd.gif

Air-Jordan-V-5-%E2%80%98Fire-Red%E2%80%99-2013-Retro-and-OG-Packaging-1-600x400.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-%E2%80%98Fire-Red%E2%80%99-2013-Retro-and-OG-Packaging-3-600x400.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-%E2%80%98Fire-Red%E2%80%99-2013-Retro-and-OG-Packaging-6-600x400.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-%E2%80%98Fire-Red%E2%80%99-2013-Retro-and-OG-Packaging-8-600x400.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-%E2%80%98Fire-Red%E2%80%99-2013-Retro-and-OG-Packaging-7-600x400.jpg

Seems identical to the "no 3M = pass" on the bred 13s release, been hearing people passing up on these fire red 5s because of the "no 23" on the heel side, maybe that's affecting the hype of these. Bit on the fence whether I want these or wait for the black tongue w/ 23 in the fall. But I'm leaning towards copping cause I love the 5s regardless. 
well mj wore both and the 23 wasnt on the og so anyone not coping for that reason i have no words for lol i guess its like the fire red 4s everyone crying the mars wasnt on it like that was a bad thing smh

Do you guys still wear your icy soles even after they start to turn yellow?
I dont, I cant stand it. Last year I sold ALL my shoes with clear soles, EVERYTHING! Most were DS, I just couldnt bring myself to wear them because once "I" wear clear soles the first time "I" THINK they look horrible.

I hate clear soles because I think they are yellow before they actually are. Again, I cant stand it.

I dont, I cant stand it. Last year I sold ALL my shoes with clear soles, EVERYTHING! Most were DS, I just couldnt bring myself to wear them because once "I" wear clear soles the first time "I" THINK they look horrible.

I hate clear soles because I think they are yellow before they actually are. Again, I cant stand it.
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm definitely getting these next week. I already have the black tongues from 06...in pretty good condition. I just need to invest the time in actually cleaning them and maybe sea glowing or retrobrite the soles, eventually. The flash kinda makes them more yellow than they actually are smh but nonetheless still yellow. Should be an easy cop. :smile:

that was back in the day when you could walk-in a store at noon and ask for Ur size pay then walkout.... did that with my Flu games in 09... now everybody wanna be a sneakerhead... smh

Yeah that was summer 2011 I remember pulling up to my spot right before they opened just me and one other person....try that now and you will be paying resale

hated them 09 nubuck flu games 
mean.gif
 they should retro with leather how u just completely change the material of a classic like that lol

Sucks to be YOU :lol:

Back
Top Bottom