Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Its fun y when the cdp 5s released ppl complainrd about the 23 on the side now people complaing about no 23. Thr beasts r nevrr pleased

The "last shots" have been released in December 2011 so that is another cdp that has been released since then

Nope...No last shot in the CDP...it was a new colorway reminiscent of the pin stripe Bulls Jersey circa 1998...

Just sold mine not too long ago...never looked back.

Its fun y when the cdp 5s released ppl complainrd about the 23 on the side now people complaing about no 23. Thr beasts r nevrr pleased
IDK what the complaining is for, these are being retroed in ALMOST the exact OG CW and everything. I guess like you said though, the beasts...

Last edited:
:lol: It seems like it.The 1,2,6,7,10,12,14,and higher haven't retroed though.The 8 are coming out this year.
All CDP were 310.
The "last shots" have been released in December 2011 so that is another cdp that has been released since then

Nope...No last shot in the CDP...it was a new colorway reminiscent of the pin stripe Bulls Jersey circa 1998...

Just sold mine not too long ago...never looked back.
yep
311832-061-400.jpg

Seems identical to the "no 3M = pass" on the bred 13s release, been hearing people passing up on these fire red 5s because of the "no 23" on the heel side, maybe that's affecting the hype of these. Bit on the fence whether I want these or wait for the black tongue w/ 23 in the fall. But I'm leaning towards copping cause I love the 5s regardless. 

Last edited:
Seems identical to the "no 3M = pass" on the bred 13s release, been hearing people passing up on these fire red 5s because of the "no 23" on the heel side, maybe that's affecting the hype of these. Bit on the fence whether I want these or wait for the black tongue w/ 23 in the fall. But I'm leaning towards copping cause I love the 5s regardless. 

I said that to my friend who works at FNL and he was like "get both...lol"

Back
Top Bottom