Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

got to check these out in person when i copped my bred 13s. everything looks on point def must have since ill be passing on the black tongues too much white on the toe area

Please don't compare these not having a stupid 23 on the side (wasn't on the OG) to the atrocity of not having 3M on the XIII's and charging $10 extra.

Last edited:
I dont, I cant stand it. Last year I sold ALL my shoes with clear soles, EVERYTHING! Most were DS, I just couldnt bring myself to wear them because once "I" wear clear soles the first time "I" THINK they look horrible.

I hate clear soles because I think they are yellow before they actually are. Again, I cant stand it.
Call me crazy, but I prefer yellow soles over blue icy soles for the Vs in particular. Maybe I'm just used to seeing them this way since every pair I've seen is old as ****. When it comes to 5s, I guess it's clear sole>yellow sole>icy sole for me.

Call me crazy, but I prefer yellow soles over blue icy soles for the Vs in particular. Maybe I'm just used to seeing them this way since every pair I've seen is old as ****. When it comes to 5s, I guess it's clear sole>yellow sole>icy sole for me.
AMEN.. I still have my 06 fire reds & I absolutely love the way Yellow soles look on 5s.. It makes them look classic to me..Just how I prefer how SBs look whooped..

Why do people want 23 on the side of these? The OG for these never had a 23
The black tongue fire reds were the only ones with 23

cause people complain about anything. so many wanna be OG heads around here but they are the first ones to say, "I wasnt old enough to have money when they dropped 3 years ago" :smh:

Last edited:
I personally like the 23 on the side but am no way turned off from buying these due to its absence. I just sold my cdp pair to buy these ala Memphisfinest. In the end, having a new pair of white Vs is great. I liked the cdp, but it was starting to be that time where the netting starts to yellow. I can live with the soles yellowing, but the netting ruins the shoe. All in all these look very good, can't wait!

Last edited:
23 on the side will be the ***** & moaners go to move on this release....

Last edited:
AMEN.. I still have my 06 fire reds & I absolutely love the way Yellow soles look on 5s.. It makes them look classic to me..Just how I prefer how SBs look whooped..

5's age the best out of all jordans (not including bred xi)

at this point i'm almost so used to seeing the 23 that its weird without it.. JB must have released 100 diff 5's since 06 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom