Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Really want to see these in person before making a final decision. Still have my '00s going strong. My gut feeling is that these will be similar to white cement iii's from '11. Do your homework and you should have a pair. These won't sell out the first day in store unless you're from a small town. The white cement iii's were plentiful on rd. But those damn raffles and rsvp's make it a lot harder to gauge reaction to this release.

These will be nothing like the blk/red XIII's just were.  These are already in stores and they all got regular GR numbers.  The blk/red XIII's weren't difficult because of "bred" color way hype, they were hard to get because JB held back on the pairs they released...we did not see GR numbers in stores or online.  These fire red V's are an actual, all out GR.  They should have multiple FSR's at your local malls, not one FSR like the blk/red XIII's had.  You'll start to see in 2013 how some shoes will have limited initial releases then FSR restocks will trickle out in waves.  Others will have full out GR's and release a large amount on the initial RD and no real restocks.  Just part of some info I was told by a source that has never been wrong before.

Saw these in person, in store today...... 

My mind is made up
nthat.gif

Hope you're right grapeape. :smokin. I'm ready for this release!

These will be nothing like the blk/red XIII's just were.  These are already in stores and they all got regular GR numbers.  The blk/red XIII's weren't difficult because of "bred" color way hype, they were hard to get because JB held back on the pairs they released...we did not see GR numbers in stores or online.  These fire red V's are an actual, all out GR.  They should have multiple FSR's at your local malls, not one FSR like the blk/red XIII's had.  You'll start to see in 2013 how some shoes will have limited initial releases then FSR restocks will trickle out in waves.  Others will have full out GR's and release a large amount on the initial RD and no real restocks.  Just part of some info I was told by a source that has never been wrong before.

Saw these in person, in store today...... 

My mind is made up :nthat:

Lol at this gif!

Great point about the GR vs limited GR numbers. The XIII release will mos def be more of a fiasco than this release.

Might be getting these, but i would really love some laneys to re-retro 
happy.gif
 plus since its the 23rd anniversary of the Vs it would be nice. I wonder if they will release the Metallic Vs without the 23 this time for black friday? 
nerd.gif

from what i know this is a true GR with like jordan iv white cement numbers which wasnt that bad so u can scoop just gotta be on point u know

Good. Because I didn't give into the gimmick of buying one good shoe and one crap shoe for $310. And the $310 then was a pretty big price increase from what retros were at that point.

At least I think that was the price of most packs, right?

Almost every countdown pack is retroed
:lol: It seems like it.The 1,2,6,7,10,12,14,and higher haven't retroed though.The 8 are coming out this year.

Good. Because I didn't give into the gimmick of buying one good shoe and one crap shoe for $310. And the $310 then was a pretty big price increase from what retros were at that point.

At least I think that was the price of most packs, right?
All CDP were 310.

omg when they retro the hares and carmines thats going be... idk words cant even express how ima feel i hope they dont change anything tho

Back
Top Bottom