Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

4A53454E-16D9-4003-BA05-E536281789F3.jpeg

Fellas Nike stock is sky high this AM. I’ll gladly take the profits. I thought for sure it would be down. This numerous but very limited daily release crap is working. So get used to collab releases being this difficult and limited. I know a lot folks talk about retirement from collecting but guess what? You simply won’t be able to cop a lot anyways anymore. They made an extra billion dollars from their original forecast. I suspect the this marketing and release model to get even more crazy. Hype and limited quantities sells!!!! Totally sucks for the consumers.

They won't do that. The will just do another release in a month or so similar to what A MA MANIERE did
Your guess is as good as mine. Let's see what happens.

The went from a perfectly good release method for the last 2 pairs of 4s to this utter mess.

Chris Gibbs messed up this time. So disappointing. Looks like James Whitner of AMM is the real hero for non-resellers.

Chris didn't give a rats butt because Union has all the hype now. He doesn't have to go that extra mile and didn't. He saved that cash.

On the other hand James is trying to get AMM where Union is at so he added the IT resources. I mean the AMM could have easily been a Union design.

The problem with this raffle is making it global. Even lesser chance of winning. I'm sure people in the States got family overseas to enter for them too. Add more bots into the mix is a disaster no matter how they did this release.
My win was lucky as **** as I hardly hit on most releases. Hope they start giving the SNKRS EA soon, the frustration is boiling over as the week comes to an end.

The problem with this raffle is making it global. Even lesser chance of winning. I'm sure people in the States got family overseas to enter for them too. Add more bots into the mix is a disaster no matter how they did this release.
My win was lucky as **** as I hardly hit on most releases. Hope they start giving the SNKRS EA soon, the frustration is boiling over as the week comes to an end.
LA people especially got jacked this year.

Not a fan of the global idea.

Chris didn't give a rats butt because Union has all the hype now. He doesn't have to go that extra mile and didn't. He saved that cash.

On the other hand James is trying to get AMM where Union is at so he added the IT resources. I mean the AMM could have easily been a Union design.

I don't think it was to save money. I'm assuming Union is signed up to Shopify Plus which comes with bot protection and an unlimited number of shops. So it would be a matter of paying the $250 to setup another shop and like $10 for a domain. Going through the raffles and texting winners seems like a lot more effort and work over an online drop...

i'm guessing all the raffle botters went the international route for the raffle. no text or cc required for verification for non-US people, and it looks like union hasn't been enforcing that people's checkout addresses match up with their raffle entries.

i'm guessing all the raffle botters went the international route for the raffle. no text or cc required for verification for non-US people, and it looks like union hasn't been enforcing that people's checkout addresses match up with their raffle entries.
The insider 👀

Back
Top Bottom