Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

ohhhh maybe they did an online raffle this time bc theres literally no pairs available compared to their other release? Aside from yall homie in here that hit 3 pairs, i havent see much for Ws lol

ohhhh maybe they did an online raffle this time bc theres literally no pairs available compared to their other release? Aside from yall homie in here that hit 3 pairs, i havent see much for Ws lol
I think there would be more. Nike wouldn’t cut stock for this after the success of others. The formula is to have low stock for the first iterations to build up hype and increase stock in following iterations to take more money.

I think there would be more. Nike wouldn’t cut stock for this after the success of others. The formula is to have low stock for the first iterations to build up hype and increase stock in following iterations to take more money.

Everything changed once that clown Gentry was back in the picture. Prior to him, there was some improvement but now it's back to 2011-2012 era and it didn't help people were not doing anything but be at home and getting money to be at home.

none of my friends and family and the groupchat I'm in has hit any manually. And we all hit here and there for the AMM raffle and here and there for the last 2 Union release. Since we're all different sizes, someone in the groupchat usually hits at least 1.

i would think that also. Only speculation. We wont know forsure until union says its all done

633C3FA4-2F1B-4B72-846B-8522F97442D6.gif

just waiting on you union😭

Just comes down to not wanting to spend on those extra measures…New domain, captcha’s, questions…They cheaped out and went with the raffle text / email thing…

The reason people aren’t eating in here is because cook groups are eating dozens at a time with their raffle bots…That one screen shot making the rounds on Twitter with one guy with 20+ invoices is the perfect example…

Last edited:
Just comes down to not wanting to spend on those extra measures…New domain, captcha’s, questions…They cheaped out and went with the raffle text / email thing…

The reason people aren’t eating in here is because cook groups are eating dozens at a time with their raffle bots…That one screen shot making the rounds on Twitter with one guy with 20+ invoices is the perfect example…

As long as they have the hype, people want em, and they sell their stock, all that matters to these places

Cuz at the end of the day customers will be right back in line for the next one

Back
Top Bottom