Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Used my girls info. Just numbers in the phone number field and didn’t use auto fill. Got text instantly and zero issues entering CC info. 🤷‍♂️

Entered the first registration easily, got the text within 30 seconds (probably less actually), and easily entered my CC info.

Nope
The guy said I can’t anymore .
Same email address will disqualify my raffle
That can't possibly be right, could it?? Every single person in line was entering online while waiting for their ticket. That would be the shiestiest **** ever for Union to pull something like that without making it clear to everyone in line. Also, add me to the list of people who used autofill and never got a text at all. So...if I never verified the online raffle entry because I never got the text, is the in person ticket still valid? Who the hell knows, at this point!

If I were to enter again using a different email and number but using the same name, address, and credit card would get me disqualified?

Union went from having all sorts of good will with the sneaker community to dumping it in the trash the very next release lol (ok maybe not that harsh, but, I don't know anyone that would argue that this raffle is going smoothly)

If I were to enter again using a different email and number but using the same name, address, and credit card would get me disqualified?
I wanna say no because not entering CC will just disqualify that entry. Like they prob won't even look at entries that didn't CC verify.

Back
Top Bottom