Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Lmao the raffle is 2 hours and folks in here entering right at 9am acting like it’s gonna end in 15 minutes or something. Obviously it’s gonna glitch out when thousand of people are trying to enter all at once. Good thing I waited at least 50 minutes to enter the raffle and everything went smooth. Like Union said as long as you enter within the raffle time frame you should be good since it takes at least 2hr to receive text/email. And if you can’t enter your CC idk man haha.

I think you can purchase through the text link after the raffle is over. Makes no sense for people to purchase when the raffle still live.
be patient YALL.

Here's how mine is so far with 3 phone numbers:
1) Used dashes (-) in cell no text
2) Used dashes (-) received cell text but the link doesn't open the CC page
3) Did not use dashes (-) received cell text and was able to enter CC info.

Anyone not exactly in LA county but really close going to try in store raffle? I'm literally one street over from LA/OC. So annoying.

I think you can purchase through the text link after the raffle is over. Makes no sense for people to purchase when the raffle still live.
be patient YALL.

The text/email link is not for a purchase. It's just the additional step in the raffle entry process (I'm guessing to overcome bots).

Winners will only be notified within 3-4 days.

01415A3E-6326-4000-9617-F04C98F1D7DE.jpeg
2AD3E21F-B400-418E-8448-6399DD161832.jpeg
9DACEAB8-F089-48DC-A550-D55B5E28422B.jpeg

Ya talking spicy like we havnt seen sites get hammered early on with no way of getting an entry in
FOH with the lack of patience holy talk :lol:

Dang I entered as such xxxxxxxxxx and got the text , but my boy entered (xxx) xxx-xxxx and didn't get the text .

Ya talking spicy like we havnt seen sites get hammered early on with no way of getting an entry in
FOH with the lack of patience holy talk :lol:

dudes bringing their think pieces to the thread like , really isn’t the right time for that , either you’re helping or get out .

For Those Of You That Didn’t Get A Text Yet, Did You Use Auto-Fill For Your Phone Number?

I Did And Haven’t Gotten A Text

Manually Entered With My Mom’s Info And She Got The Text And Was Able To Enter Her CC Info :nerd:

Used my fiancé info and get text automatically and was able to put in cc info.

I guess cause I did mine the second it went live had something to do with me not being able to enter cc info.

Back
Top Bottom