Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

Mods can be reported right ?
Sure can...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
LOL, this is my first early access to a pair of shoes that I actually want.

I have multiple Nike+ accounts and I don't know which one the access is for because when I click the notification an error pops up.

Guess I have to start trying to sign in all of them.

woah back 2 back reserves from nike

first the 8s and now these....

these are pretty nice but its been real easy lately for me to pass on sneakers

LOL, this is my first early access to a pair of shoes that I actually want.

I have multiple Nike+ accounts and I don't know which one the access is for because when I click the notification an error pops up.
Guess I have to start trying to sign in all of them.
i only have 1 and it is giving me an error. Give it time.

Wow I actually got a reserve for something meaningful! But unfortunately it was for a pair I was 95% sure I was passing on and it looks like I'm going to stay the course. It's appreciated but it would have been more clutch for a pair of the white/red 13s I'm waiting for. For all those who really want these, I hope you enjoy

been waiting to use a 20% code on something. copped for 152 + ebates at 8% cash back right now
i used to get cash back from ebates on Js successfully. but havent in a while ever since they said they not doing it for Js anymore. I even did the wheres my cashback button for an order one time to see if theyll auto put it on my account, and they replied and said they no longer give cash back on jordans, but would put the money in my account that time as a courtesy.

hmmm no early access....yet. they might still be sending in waves throughout the day?

Hope don't regret this.
See if they're any good.

i know some peeps say quality of suede sucks and gold sucks and is cheap....but i like em so im glad i copped. i had a 10% code so i got em for 186 shipped

said that on the app for me too. i used the link babyjs posted and copped thru desktop
I have that issue on this and the 8's. If you're on the app, just log out and log back in. Should be able to snag them no prob.

Damn people getting back to back reserves?
Nike really coming at y'all wallets lol

Back
Top Bottom