Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

laugh.gif

Got a reserve. Im passing, but still good to get these.

This is my third reserve in like 2 months.

Black Toe XXI, passed.

Take Flight 8s, cop

and this, pass.

Hope I keep getting luck like this.

Got a reservation just wishing I had a promo code like some one here. $164 sounds nice as opposed to 205 :rolleyes

i love this reserve stuff

been trying not to buy but for the last few weeks i been getting shoes at retail opp the app

my local mom and pop is dying for my business

called me for the 13's at $250.00 and 6's at $260.00 wanted to sell me these 4's for $220.00 but i passed

but since i been getting the shoes at retail direct from nike and i dont have to leave my apt i cant pass this up

now if i only got something limited like db's or ovo's off the app
i would not shop with anyone else

no lines or camp out B.S. is another added plus

Last edited:
reserved AJ1 BT = cop

reserved XIII black scat = cop

reserved take flights = cop

reserved 4 royalty = cop

keep riding the wave Nike

roll.gif

got my reserve, but I passed, and copped for a friend with a 20% code.  I got a 25% off code on standby eyeing All star break lol.  I was on the fence, but I double up on the olive retro 8

got my reserve, but I passed, and copped for a friend with a 20% code.  I got a 25% off code on standby eyeing All star break lol.  I was on the fence, but I double up on the olive retro 8
How is everyone getting or have codes....damn lol

i have a vip reward card with 20$ off any purchase. Any way to combine that with a regular b-day type code on a FTL online purchase? 

4s are my absolute favorite silhouette, however, HATE the white, and the gold is corny.  Oh well.  Definitely suede, and Nike has them listed as such.  

Back
Top Bottom