AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Nice shoe to look at but not really to wear.  They attract to much dirt and dust. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looking for DS of VNDS pair of Air Jordan IV BRED 1999 size 10.5 - 11.5

they are  2012s smh 
mean.gif
 jordan brand

After reading the last couple of pages about paint chipping/cracking, I can finally say I have the same EXACT problem. Wore mine 3x so far and I just checked the inner black midsole and there's signs of what looks like a line crease cracking,  looks like something that will start to open up and crack more and get worse the more you wear em. Oh well I guess at least I know it's just not only my pair with this issue.

Last edited:
im considering trading the HGGs that got from this weeks restock for another pair of these- despite the chipping and peeling, they are still my favs.

After reading the last couple of pages about paint chipping/cracking, I can finally say I have the same EXACT problem. Wore mine 3x so far and I just checked the inner black midsole and there's signs of what looks like a line crease cracking,  looks like something that will start to open up and crack more and get worse the more you wear em. Oh well I guess at least I know it's just not only my pair with this issue.
Exactly the same for me, have worn my 4 times and on the left shoe there is a line/crease (not cracked, yet) on the inner black midsole, it looks like it will definitely start cracking after a few more wears. The white parts of the midsole at the heel of the shoe have already started to chip for me, smh JB, such poor quality!

Damn, should I still search for one to wear? After hearing all these cracks/chips I'm kinda nervous. Especially after so many months it been sitting.

Damn, should I still search for one to wear? After hearing all these cracks/chips I'm kinda nervous. Especially after so many months it been sitting.
I still would. Well mine haven't cracked or chipped and I used them for some heavy use in a couple basketball games. 

Odds are you won't get a pair that chips so easily.

Mine are holding up pretty strong. Copped in person on release day.

Actually plan on buying a 2nd pair so I can be set for the future.

Back
Top Bottom