AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

You guys like the black 3s more or the black 4s? I got the white 4s though over these...
Black cement 3s all day bro. They go with everything and they're just so classic. I guess you could say the same about the 4s but the 3s are just so special lol

I give the edge slightly to the BC 3's because they honestly do go with everything but the BC 4's are really discreet too. I own both also so it honestly depends on my mood for the day

Having a rotation with both >>>

You said toro 4's were the best 4's ever...

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

It's even funnier the second time I read it

Trying way too hard man, srs. Like I said, Toro 4's are the best 4's ever in my opinion. If you think different, that's okay, but my dude what about this was ":rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ?" Really? :rolleyes

Lol I was literally just comparing the two a couple hours ago. I concluded with: BC4 > BC3 profile, BC3 > BC4 heel, BC3 > BC4 toe box, BC4 > BC3 laces, BC3 > BC4 tonge. But I still love the 4's overall! Dat BIG BODY design is too good with the color way!

here's a side-by-side to aide the debate

B4>B3 - but why choose if you don't have to!

For me I love the accents on the IV'S like the wings and the heel tab on em but the simplicity of the III's is second to none.

Back
Top Bottom